By loquacious shit stain - 07/02/2013 17:11 - Australia

Today, I had drinks at a friend's house before going out to a concert. I still had a bottle of beer left, so I brought it along with me. I got kicked out five minutes into the show for bringing my own drink, which is apparently against the rules. I paid $75 to get kicked out over a $3 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 745
You deserved it 47 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you're at least 21, so you weren't born yesterday. You must just be stupid.

You deserve it. if you can't bring alcohol into any building, or food and drinks to the movies, what would make you think you could bring alcohol to a concert?

Comments

Everyone knows that you can't bring your own drinks to a concert, unless you're either 12 or incredibly stupid. So which are you?

grovervac3000 15

I'm 12 and even I knew that...

You have to be 12. I didn't know they let you drink at a Justin Bieber concert.

WhisperSoflty 20

I'm gonna go with YDI on this one. I've been to many concerts/large sale events at various venues, and it's always made clear that outside food and drink aren't allowed, and the only time they would deny someone entry or kick someone out because of that policy would be if that person put up a fight over it. Just throw the freaking beer away next time.

WhisperSoflty 20

Rookie move. That's what's camel backs are for.

Last time I was at a concert, a fat chick got kicked out for taking off her shirt and climbing on the stage. It was epic.

j3ebrules 13

That's pretty standard and seriously who brings their own bottle of beer. You're an idiot.

Either you were breaking the law by drinking underage, or you're just very stupid. Remember, if you want some cheer, don't bring your own beer!

caligirllife 11

What idiot doesn't know that you can't bring your own food/drinks to venues?

GoodLookingGeese 10

Let's check if you hun know WHY you can't?

farewellthebeast 8

The lesson here kids is if you spent $75 to get kicked out for your property you bought an own you better fight the security thus at least making the kick out worth it.

Yeah, I really get a lot out of having the living shit beaten out of me by multiple people that are hired because they have formidable musculature (and could have potentially brought martial art or two to the fight).

KiddNYC1O 20

That made very little sense, #27!

farewellthebeast 8

Not sure how it made very little sense, the thought behind it is if your gonna get kicked out at least give me a better reason then for your drink and fight them. Also for the guy above we don't know how big this guy is or anything for an example he could be a professional fighter he won't get beat up more then likely however he might also still, but at least he would've went out fighting. Cause that's the 'mercian way to do it

I think the lesson here is don't be and idiot by trying to bring your own drink to a concert. I have never been to a venue where they allow you to bring your own alcohol. Op should have just gone to the concert and enjoyed it. One bottle of beer isn't worth getting kicked out for.