By Truffle - 12/11/2017 17:22 - United States - Waldorf

Today, I got an almost $200 vet bill because my mom's cat tried to eat a cactus. This same cat chewed through a wall only a week prior. I have no idea what this crazy thing will do next. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 101
You deserved it 445

taintedtruffle tells us more.

He has plenty of cat toys and two siblings so I doubt he is bored. And no his name is Bananas because he's so crazy. I will encourage her to play with him more- he loves the wand toys . Thanks for the suggestions.

Top comments

Sounds like lack of activity combined with separation anxiety- animals don't have many ways to channel the resulting energy, and unfortunately the ways they do have tend to be harmful to either them or their environment. Try dedicating a chunk of time in the morning and afternoon to play time. Twenty to thirty minutes each should cut down the craziness.

exileonmainst 16

Try to catch Jerry with an overly complicated plan?

Comments

Eating non food items is called pica and can indicate a nutrient deficiency.

Cubanloverllera 12

My cat once ate a cactus too. Yesterday he ate some alage wafers I dropped on the floor. Carnivore does not mean no plants at all... There's a reason they eat grass.

Sounds like you’re leaving him alone too much. Could be lack of activity. Where I live it’s illegal to leave a cat alone for more than 7h, if he’s alone for hours every day get another cat so they’re not alone.

This is another reason why I hate cats.