By Anonymous - 12/12/2011 20:23 - United States

Today, I had an allergic reaction to my deodorant. My armpits wouldn't stop itching, and by the time my shift was over, they were raw and bloody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 473
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PSQ91 6

Stop using those with aluminium in it. That could be the problem.

Comments

ellakacyme22 6

Youu could have gone to the bathroomtoilet to wash it off instead of being uncomfortable and in pain.

Washing it off usually doesn't work since skin absorbs things. Most allergic reactions need either time or steroids.

lordzero_fml 0

Welcome to my life.. Only mine is perminate and a constant bloddy mess

STOP SCRATCHING! Switch to liquid deodorant, powder, prescription, natural, something but in the meantime - stop ******* scratching! Why are you torturing yourself?! *permanent (couldn't resist, mate)

Thanks man cuz you know, it's totally not disgusting and what not

I thought this said "see the doctor piss". If you were going to add extra letters, you may as well have just spelled it correctly. What is the point of abbreviating if you aren't saving all those precious milliseconds?

Move that last 's' over to 'doctor' and it looks like "see the doctors piss"

Rainchikmoo 6

Awgh i can only imagine! Go see a doctor, that's terrible!

Thats just nasty, I dont think that I would post that!

It's not an allergic reaction. Your armpits are staging a bloody revolt and are trying to take over your body, one stinky area at a time. Watch out - they've got your crotch on their side.

I have the same issue. Just use mineral deodarant.

A100893 30

Reading the last few words gave me shivers.

You couldn't get off work to go to a hospital or doctor?? YOU DESERVED IT

KiddNYC1O 20

Some companies are so strict that you'd have to be dying for them to excuse you. Kind of like my company.

They deserve it if their boss wouldn't let them leave? O_o I fail to see how strict company policies are op's fault....

thatKidzmOm 10

And I'm fairly certain their boss wouldn't tell them no they couldn't leave if they were BLEEDING on company property