By checkthelabel - 26/04/2016 00:00 - United States - Fremont

Today, I had a throbbing cluster headache. It didn't help matters when an angry customer yelled at me because a dress was "defective." Why was it defective? It didn't fit her. Why didn't it fit her? It was the wrong size. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 930
You deserved it 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's like eating a bagel and getting mad that it doesn't taste like a glazed donut.

The only thing that's defective is her brain

Comments

Just be like its not defective your just fat

I feel your pain, people suck and clusters are the worst. Big props to you for working during one!!

sempisaviour 17

My computer can't run Grand Theft Auto V, is that "defective"? No, it's just too low-end. That customer is just whining.

When your in denial that you gained weight after eating an entire cake. "What are you talking about if course it fits! No, no, this dress is defective. Impossible, I am a size 2 what are you talking about?"

vinnyand 3

I feel your pain, cluster headaches are the devil.

I work on phones, and once I had a headache. I was told many times to speak up and I felt like crying. Headaches are awful. But even worse with angry customers! I feel for you OP!

I can't even do anything when I have a bad migraine so how you got through work with a cluster headache is amazing. My dad suffers with them and he can't do anything. Hope you're feeling better.

I don't know what a cluster headache is but I know how migraine feels and that really sucks! I don't believe you should have to work when you are feeling ill..the best thing to do with that kind of customers is to laugh at their stupidity on the inside, it helps you keep that special smile which you're supposed to have in customer service :)) hope you get well soon!