By Silver_Samurai - 09/02/2012 03:24 - Netherlands

Today, I had a technical skill test as a nurse. My objective was to help the patient defecate, but my opening sentence came out as: "Hello, I'm Jan. I'm here to help you take a shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 703
You deserved it 10 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

Theres no way that couldve been awkward.

Comments

heyyitsbeezyyy 0

okay, 12, I'm actually not jealous of anything, this is just a stupid fml. and 13, people actually do care what I think. so you can stfu. thanks. :)

borkchop1992 15

Did the creepy old guy get an erection?

xXxIracebethxXx 14

It didn't say the patient was an old man. It didn't even say if the patient was old, or even a man, for that matter, fucktard.

He is asking a valid question. There is always a creepy old man somewhere. They are like pedo-bear only creepy

It also could've simply been a plastic (or whatever) dummy, and not a real person at all.

desireev 17

30- You use the word 'fucktard' entirely too much! It's very rude. Your comment would have been completely okay if you wouldn't have said that. Comments like yours are the ones who start all of the flame-wars. Learn to be nice or don't say anything at all!

I agree with desireev! 30 is obviously suffering from down syndrome.

massacreman3000 1

id have shit just laughing. problem solved.

Well, I can't think of a better introduction than that...

she then continued with, 'so spread those cheeks and let's get the fun started!'

Well actually Jan is a boy's name in the Netherlands :p

Why in the world would you say that during a test?! Didn't they have a lesson on that...?

Yes you are totally right, lesson one of nursing school "never tell your patient you will help them take a shit"

Jeez. I meant on how to approach certain uncomfortable topics for the sake of patients. When you already need someone to help you go to the bathroom, your self esteem is pretty low.

chubby_choco 17

It's nice to know you never had nerves during a test, 23, but some of us are only human.

114- or maybe there is something wrong with your health, that makes it so you have trouble using the bathroom...?

Ms_Krazie 4

Well wasn't that your job in the first place? It's ok you were nervous it's understandable.

The moment i read "Jan" I knew you were Dutch hahaha

lizard399 0

I don't understand what you think is so funny.

ToySoldier92 7

It's a very typical Dutch name. :-P

New drinking game.... Who can chug down prune juice the fastest! Ready? Go!