By Alec - 15/06/2011 09:02 - United States

Today, I had a sore throat, and I'd read that drops of Tabasco sauce on your tongue helps. I aimed the bottle at my tongue and the whole cap came off, covering my face and filling my mouth with Tabasco sauce, causing me to blow chunks all over the kitchen floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 016
You deserved it 38 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hot sauce for a sore throat? What are you reading, "Medical Journal for those who liken themselves to Chuck Norris"?

Comments

Hot sauce for a sore throat? What are you reading, "Medical Journal for those who liken themselves to Chuck Norris"?

When I have a stuffy nose, I get a bag of "Churritos" and just flood the bag with hot sauce. I just swallow the entire thing, and my nose is cleared. It really does help. :3

MizzErikaHart 8

hahaha, that sucks! gargle with salt water. have the water as warm/hot as u can stand hit. use lots of salt.

I accidentally gargled salt water with too much salt before, and afterwards I couldn't taste anything for three days and my mouth felt like it was full of sand. so, PROBABLY a bad idea.

jjames7543 13

No 122409, you're just stupid.

sourgirl101 28

16, that's what I do. Works every time!(:

I'd rather have her gargle my salty stuff..

When a woman with as much Sex appeal as you says something about Gargling0_0...anything Smart and/Mature..goes out the window..

this is like the FML that just keeps getting worse. first the cap comes off, the sauce spills, then you puke. FYL.

morganxangela 0

how did u make ur profile picture like that? that is just awesome!! what app is it?

it's piknik.com! it's a really cool sight (:

No, but her stomach might. Always feel better after throwin' up for some reason.

CasualZombie 6
mintcar 9

I've never heard of that. You know what would've helped? Gargling warm salt water. Derp.

I would rather try Tobaso then salt water. That shit is nasssstyyyy!

Mirrors_fml 0

I'm sure the OP would've ended up getting salt in their eyes in the process of doing that seeing how their luck has turned out so far.

mintcar 9

45, well the smell of hot sauce alone makes me want to throw up. it's pretty gross, I think.

True, but some people (like me) are avid fans / eaters of hot or spicey food so it doesn't affect us as much.

WallyTheWombat 0

Yea I put hot sauce on everything I can. It does clear out the sinuses.

Gargle with hydrogen peroxide haha and at least it wasn't somewhere with carpet

That's why you always put the drops on a spoon and then in your mouth. By the way, a spoonful of honey with a few drops of lemon juice work a lot better.

dudeitsdanny 9

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.. =)

hubla 0

NNOO PLEASE GOD GET IT AWAY I'M DIABETIC