By Dead_Fox - 21/11/2012 05:48 - United States - Jonesboro

Spicy
Today, I had a sex dream, which I interrupted by having an OCD-induced panic attack because apparently we weren't using protection. My brain won't even let me enjoy the fantasy action I get in my sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 866
You deserved it 3 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

is it even possible to cockblock yourself?

OCD or not, using a condom is always a good thing.

Comments

Looks like you need a little Inception lesson. I guess your 'totem' would be a Trojan, eh?

Dammit brain, why I did I start hearing that music when I read "inception"? You know the one.. "Bommm, bommmm, bommmmmm!!"

If that's your fantasy, talk to your girlfriend she might surprise you. There are other contraceptive methods.

cptmorgan6 8

If he can't dream about it without freaking out, I highly doubt he'll be able to go through with it for real.

perdix 29

Fantasy pregnancies and STD's are not as much fun as they are cracked up to be. In my fantasy sex league, I got stuck with genital warts and a pregnant she-male.

perdix 29

#24, it sucks, doesn't it? I came late to the drafting party, so I got all of the worst picks. I hope next season is better.

unknown_user5566 26

27- Hopefully you're not in a keeper league, then. Maybe next season you'll be able to draft a European lingerie model and permanent STD protection.

unknown_user5566 26

That is probably the most productive OCD attack I've ever heard of. I'd much rather flip out about not using protection than shut my door 154.6 times and check the lock another 42 times.

perdix 29

#16, I'm curious about that fractional door closure. Do you find hobos and stray animals entering through your door that is 0.4 open?

I know, I hate having OCD... I have to do and say almost everything a multiple of four times. Not fun when your talking to some one and you have to say it another three times.

39 - I have yet to see your comment posted 4 times

unknown_user5566 26

21- I used a fraction for effect, though I suppose the .6 could be considered moving to shut the door at some point, but then pulling it back before it closed? 39- I do feel bad for people who have OCD. I've watched documentaries about it and studied it in Psychology, and it seems so frustrating. The worst "tick" I have is that I check my alarm like 20 times after I set it, because I'm terrified that it isn't set. I hope you find treatment that helps to alleviate your symptoms!

I used to have OCD really bad when I was younger but it seems to have calmed with age. I used to have to step on floors an even equivalent more than my left foot, only turn right in video games with mazes, and would have to tap myself a certain number of times or I believed that I would contract cancer or that a close relative would die if I didn't do these crazy things.

For me it's round numbers. If I'm playing a game, or I have money etc. I have a huge aversion to the amount going under the nearest round number ie 100, or a lives going under 10 or anything. Otherwise I'm kind of paranoid and have bad short term memory so I have to keep checking that I did indeed lock the door, or did indeed sign my name on the presence list that they pass around for exams- and that I didn't accidentally sign under the wrong name. Ugh.

challan 19

I agree! I lock the door a few times, beep my car alarm a few times (ok ten) and my stereo can't be above 22.

doglover100 28

Rubbers are overrated, takes away the thrill.

The thrill of what? Unwanted pregnancy and STD's?

Pretty sure they meant it can kill the mood and doesn't feel as good. Plus you're not risking STDs if you're in a faithful, long-term relationship and you're not really risking pregnancy (or at least the risk is minimal... lower than the risk taken with just a condom at least) if the girl is on the pill and never forgets it. Of course, it's always safer to have condoms as well as the pill, but it's certainly not dumb to have just the pill, under the right circumstances.

32-No no, the thrill of going on Maury and finding out whether or not you're the father. charvisioku: You can be in a committed, faithful relationship and still get an STD. Your partner could've gotten it from a relationship before yours, or they could have the HIV virus and not had sex at all, as it isn't just sexually transmitted.

Why should a woman have to be on a pill that causes heart problems and blood clots whenever all you have to do is put a rubber on that causes you no health problems whatsoever?

If condoms were as bad as guys claim they are, guys would rather have no sex at all. But as long as guys still want sex with condoms (and are able to have an ****** despite them) they can't be that bad. Suck it up.

So sorry. I hope you're seeing someone about that OCD and/or panic attacks.

It's okay OP. I myself just woke up from a dream where I was in a sex shop and didn't buy these two toys I wanted because they were too expensive.