By Hollywoodanonymous - 31/10/2011 06:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a relaxing night watching movies with my room-mates. Everyone but I had a girl over to lie with during the movie. The closest I got all night was the multiple times my room-mate's dog tried to mount me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 646
You deserved it 3 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A jar of peanut butter and you could of had a fun night.

Poetaster 10

Dog: ... Knew I should have brought the bitch from down the hall... This guy is never gonna put out- FML

Comments

3RR0R404 0

Grammar nazis should have been here by now...

There is at least one more error.....

GrammarNazzzzzi 6

Todai is our of day, we doesnt work in hollowin... So has fun u guys!

20-Everyone but I** If you're gonna be a bitch at least do it right ;D

every1luvsboners 11

As a professional dog sitter I can tell you from experience that it's only weird the first five times. Once you get over that first little "hump" and get a couple under your belt, it's all fun and games. Enjoy yourself and relax, he'll be done before you know it. A word of advice. If you wear a flea collar around your ankle it'll protect you from all the pesky critters.

_Vamp_ 9

So many thumbs down for such a funny, obviously-not-being-serious comment.

Please, OP, make more grammatical errors! I love not being able to properly read FMLs.

leadman1989 15

Like a good piiiiimmmmp Dwyane Barns is there... with a hooker!

Well sometimes you can't afford to be picky

Well sometimes you can't afford to be picky

perdix 29

So, why you gotta cockblock the dog? You've got nothing else going on.

Really? You let dogs mount you regularly or just on movie nights?

Yes, but a dog licks its ass and then licks your face. Every1luvsboners usually has to pay his hooker $50 before she'll do that. Oh, and you can't **** a dog. Well, I can't. Maybe you can.

It doesn't really sounds like a "relaxing night" if you were jealous the whole time that you didn't have a girl, not to mention the horny dog. But i know exactly how it feels to see all the guys with girls and you're forever alone. Feels bad, man :( Hopefully, this will push you to go find a woman.