By Andre - 16/05/2011 04:37

Today, I had a mumbled conversation with myself in a supermarket aisle about whether or not to buy a bottle of bourbon. Nothing screams "pathetic loser" like an alcoholic in denial having a debate with himself out loud near strangers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 970
You deserved it 32 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, acknowledging you have a problem is the first step..

FunnyGuy5051 7

I think they thought you were more drunk than pathetic

Comments

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. At least you're admitting that you have a problem, I'm sure the supermarket staff will miss their favorite regular though.

sourgirl101 28

Who won the debate? If you're having a Crown on the rocks while you're writing this, you may need help.

I heard that talking to yourself is a sign of being crazy... o_o

at least (unlike sone people) you can admit it...

Somewhere in the debate against yourself throw in a comment or two about what other people you know like to drink. That way people will think you're throwing a party; and not that you're a drunk loser.

So make a decision and stop being one.

Gallaghers 0

I actually got more of a "pathetic loser" vibe reading this stupid FML. It sounds like your looking for attention and can't think of anything real to complain about

I'm pretty sure being an alcoholic is a legit thing to complain about and a good reason to think one's life sucks. If the op is truly an alcoholic, then their life would most likely suck.

You're not a pathetic loser. You are someone who knows they have a problem and you are smart enough to tell yourself not to do it. If you did buy it, it's a setback; next time don't even go down that aisle. Try to have those arguments in your head because people will think you're crazy! On the other hand though, who cares what they think?

I really need to know if you wrote this comment thinking OP would read it and be inspired, change and live a better and healthier lifestyle. Then I would like to know if this is your style of comments. I guess I might be prying a bit much but I'm a curious person.

I wrote this because it's what I thought. I'm not naive enough to think that a comment on FML is going to change someone's life; I'm also not mean either. Uplifting is not really my style of commenting, but if it's what I happen to think it's what I write.

TabzTheLoserKidd 4

No, what truly scream "pathetic loser" is calling yourself gayboii, writing like a complete imbecile, and wondering why no one takes you seriously.