By anonymous - 16/09/2011 17:18 - United Kingdom

Today, I had a graded performance in my drama class. I had to play a murderer in an interrogation room. I got really into it and started pounding on the windows to try to "escape". The thin glass smashed. Four hours in casualty, stitches and plastic surgery pretty much sum up my mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 369
You deserved it 9 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well let's look at the bright side, no one will want to mess with the drama kids now.

Well that sucks but did you get a good grade? The teacher must have been like nice fake blood. Oh shit!!!!

Comments

poppylamonzo 0

How people can say YDI on this sorta thing, I will never knowww.

a_nutritionist 10

because the idiot "pounded" on glass. i really dont see how this isnt a YDI. today i did something stupid and got hurt...yep, you deserve it.

Because I was a theatre major before I switched to art, and I would hate to see this. From what OP described, it's not good acting and seems unplanned (which it was, because if OP had taken the time to make sure the glass wasn't thin, this wouldn't be on FML.) A more realistic situation would be the killer trying to trick the cops into thinking he's innocent.

You'll get bonus points for being realistic. As the glass was not bulletproof I'm guessing someone is going to get a grade deduction.

BellaBelle_fml 23

So are they getting bonus points or a grade deduction?! Make up your mind...

You know you did it just to impress the ladies! You're such a boss, and you have the scars to show it!

Try not to get carried away next time. Going too far with your acting is just as bad as not putting any effort into it.

KiddNYC1O 20

Don't forget to project your voice, op.

KiddNYC1O 20

Who the **** thumbed me down? Little bitch.

ikickgingers 15

... Yes, but did it put the lotion on?

It was really cool of you to get so into your character. Also for the people who say stuff like " Well don't hit blahblahblah then" I think OP KNEW THAT. Don't be such smart-asses.

ikickgingers 15

You lost me at blah blah blah ...