By sickened - 21/09/2014 18:23 - United Kingdom - Gateshead

Today, I had a garage sale, and had amongst my clothing a few sets of underwear. A old man came up and asked to buy all of them. I'm so poor, I couldn't say no to the pervert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 829
You deserved it 8 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you say no? Everyone has their fetishes, let him be.

Comments

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Hope they were clean undies.

ShadowlessSpear 21

One man's trash is another man's pleasure.

littleteapot 21

One woman's trash is a creepy man's pleasure.

I'm pretty sure the old man was hoping they weren't clean.

I probably would've said something clever like, "they've never been used" or something like that.

rickyhvw 5

she should have said they were her boyfriends

How was it not clever? Telling him they weren't used would take away from the pervyness of the situation.

15, you can tell when womens underwear is used.

Don't know why people down vote, there's a reason panty liners are a thing, and unless she was wearing them her undies are stained

Selling your underwear is really weird, but please say you at least boiled them several times and/or used an antibacterial washing detergent before you sold them (not saying you're diseased or anything, but it IS underwear your selling), regardless if you're selling them to a pervy man or woman (who probably wouldn't buy used undies anyways), they should be 100% clean and germ free as possible if you're going to sell them...

Boil them? In your cookware? Icky. I say wash them and let them go. If you have bleach, go for it.

I say just throw them away. Who - other than someone with that kind of fetish - wants someone's used underwear? Just no.

Lmaooooooooooooo @ boiled them!! #tenpointstogriffindor

If your selling your underwear in the first place you shouldn't even care about who buys them

Wow, so it's clothing that's been against her body. It's not like she's selling used sex toys or something that has been inside of her. while i personally wouldn't buy any form of used clothing for personal reasons, i don't think there's anything wrong with it or those who do. If it was swimwear would people be making such a big deal about it?

cryssycakesx3 22

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
nataliewby 25

It's a big deal because OP was probably expecting a woman to buy the undies, and was bothered that a creepy man wanted to buy ALL of her underwear

I'm still wondering why OP thought that it would only be classy ladies buying her stuff. There are plenty of great and wonderful people who go to garage sales, but there is an equal amount of strange people who will always surprise you. Never underestimate people! There are some weird ones out there, and they are free to be as different as they want, as long as it does no harm to others, I don't see an issue.

I don't think "classy ladies" buy used underwear at garage sales.

RedPillSucks 31

What about classy cross dressers?

Exactly! So who did she honestly think would buy her underwear?

Not that creepy, guys buy girls underwear all the time so it's nothing new and shouldn't be considered creepy :/

That's not the point. OP puts her underwear for sale and then complains when someone buys them. You gotta be really desperate for a bargain or have a fetich to buy used underwear. Even charity wouldn't take them for second hand selling, unless they are brand new.

i never knew people sales use underwears in yard sales...

ShadowlessSpear 21

YDI for selling your underwear