By Anonymous - 25/04/2013 19:37 - United States - Norcross

Today, I had a formal complaint filed against me for being outrageously rude to a customer. All I did was tell a customer that she couldn't use food stamps at the movie theater. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 622
You deserved it 2 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Popcorn, Diet Coke, Twizzlers, and Goobers ARE food. But not Raisinettes. **** you, Raisinettes.

Just explain that to the manager and you will be okay

Comments

KingCeltic77 18

Sounds like the customer is Julius from "Everybody Hates Chris".

ThirstyGrunt 6
KingCeltic77 18

Rochelle is a "ghetto snob" and hates using food stamps.

skyeyez9 24

While Rochelle is hollering "I don't need this! My husband has 2 jobs!"

KingCeltic77 18

"I will smack the chap off yo' lips."

#37 I totally read that in Rochelle's voice lol

Yes mam, you can use this stamp designed to purchase FOOD and FOOD ONLY for something that is designed for entertainment. I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

fylx100 19

I think she was meaning the lady tried to purchase some popcorn or candy.

Pstraka6 20

Do not at ALL feel bad! First of all, you can't even accept that form of payment. Second, food stamps are used for food and necessities fo feed yourself, not for snacks and a movie ticket. And third, you are doing your job so no worries!

I fully support that poor, dear customer's anguish. Every day I face discrimination as I try to barter my food stamps in exchange for Pier 1 home goods, sexual favors, and beer. When will the injustice end?

Sadly that's people, nothing you can really do. Working in "retail" sucks dude. I know. Customers will forever whine until they get their way. They are spoiled brats.

Unfortunately some people just like to bitch just because they can. Don't take offense or let it bring you down, just forget about them, because they are just gonna keep on bitching for whatever reason.

Did you explain that to your boss? I hope you did OP. I think they would understand.

ulquiorra102 10

Well of that isn't the stupidest thing I've heard all day...sorry OP, some people just want to pick fights

Oh, were you showing re-runs of Fast Food Nation?