This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 21/01/2017 18:00

Today, I had a fight with my sister, who lives with me. The reason? She demanded that I made her a steak pie at 9pm, after she had already eaten dinner. She's 20 and has been crying in her room ever since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 444
You deserved it 600

Top comments

jcash52426 5

Be nice and print out a recipe for her and then tell her to grow the **** up and cook your own food. Were sisters I'm not your slave.

Follow that ancient Chinese proverb: Bake a sister a steak pie, she won't cry for a day; teach a sister how to bake a steak pie, she'll never cry again.

Comments

jcash52426 5

Be nice and print out a recipe for her and then tell her to grow the **** up and cook your own food. Were sisters I'm not your slave.

How dare you, that's basically a crime

Not that it really justifies it, but it sounds like she may be on that time of the month. Then again, you might make some damn good steak pies. Who knows.

Follow that ancient Chinese proverb: Bake a sister a steak pie, she won't cry for a day; teach a sister how to bake a steak pie, she'll never cry again.

She's either hormonal or very, very childish. Either way, you probably won't be able to reason with her. Just slip a note under her door saying "Pinterest has recipes and you are and adult." I'm sure she'll get the hint.

*an adult Stupid editing system is still not working.

guys stop with the hormonal thing, not every overreaction comes from hormones. if you had a though day and someone upsets you even though you didn't have the right to expect it, you can still get upset. god, don't assume things immediately and blame it on hormones every chance you get.

It's a logical assumption. Yes, you have a point that not every issue corms from it, but it's still a very likely answer. Chill.

*comes Jfc. I wish they'd fix the comment editor. and that I didn't have such big thumbs.

cootiequeen4444 11

come on though. she's 20. already had dinner and it's only 9 so dinner couldn't have happened that long ago. she is demanding someone else make a rather labor intensive recipe for her at the flip of a dime. and she's crying because they said "no". who in their right mind would say "yes". there's just to much emotional wreck-ness to just throw hormonalness out the window. It's not normal to act that way even if she had a tough day. Though she could also potentially have a mental illness that affects how she reacts to things. that often comes hand in hand with hormonalness or at least hand in hand with "imbalance". Though in any case, my guess is the sister was thoroughly embarrassed by the next day. If not, things might need to be done to get rid of the spoiled attitude. either by if.its your home or by your parents if both of you still live at "home"... OP shouldn't have to cook on demand. especially when it's not for a meal time. That is ridiculous.