By candymansvan17 - 17/08/2011 21:50 - United States

Today, I had a cop pull me over because he claimed that he saw me taking a bunch of colorful pills at the previous stop sign. I was eating skittles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 453
You deserved it 3 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angela3222 0

That happened at a school. This kid rented one of the school computers and then the next day they call her to the office and tell her that they watched her taking pills when really they were mike n ikes. And the parents sued them because it's an invasion of privacy.

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

Yeaaah man, I started out with a dose of one skittles a day, but I've been slowly working my way up. Now, I run my own skittles empire and I'm popping skittles like it's 1999. I'm seeing crazy things like purple dinosaurs.

-15 I love you, you love me, were all one big happy family!

I know it probably doesn't matter but you put too many syllables in the last section. Sorry, it just sounds weird to me.

-39 Ya I probably said it wrong, but one big kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love, me, too?

I love u too. It's my favorite vowel.

Idk if this person gets the Barney reference.

*sigh* obviously I did when I realized he accidentally put 2 extra syllables in the song

androiddestroya 7

Jacobt24 I commend you sir for the reference *golf clap*

Getting the Barney reference or the" love u" vowel thing?

reading your profile dude, no ones gonna message your suburban buns bro stop trying so hard.

Actually there are more than two things wrong with the first line he posted. I would have assumed you didn't, considering all you did was correct him on proper structure, then make a stupid comment on the letter u. Which would have made more sense if they were like most of the general posters in here who opt out of using the word you and use the letter u.

Life_sucks_13 6
IndiRae 9

120- Holy ****. If you were trying to sound intelligent and make a comeback with that comment, I don't think you could have ****** yourself in the ass any harder. I can honestly say you've probably angered everyone that has more than a fourth grade education.

androiddestroya 7

176. absolutely! I with my fifth and a half grade education am appalled

LOL@176. I'm sorry you did not understand. ;)

milou_fml 6
dAiSyLuRv1029 0

Noooooo!!!! Green is definitely ninja! ( definition: good or awesome)

hotPinklipstick 24

I prefer green and yellow. :) the red taste like cough drops :(

Stay away from sour skittles, those give a craaaazy trip

StopDropNRoll 11

Well you get points for beauty :D

captianKool 4
StopDropNRoll 11

Hey leave me alone I'm still in training :'( I was just trying to pay her a compliment

sounds like a gay cop porno... *shudder*

BIEBERSLAYER 10

Everyone knows the good pills aren't colorful or round.

srm0608 0

ya wtf all types of colorful pills are goood !