By ilikeirishducks - 19/06/2009 13:51 - Italy

Today, I had a bath in the bathroom we are currently renovating. There's a big hole in the middle of the floor. When I got out of the bath, I swung one leg across the gap to get a towel from the rack. I drew back my leg and looked down to see my brother's hot friend staring up at me in horror. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 795
You deserved it 21 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He probably liked it, but didn't want you to know he liked it, so he put on a fake horror face. Well, that is unless he is a guy, and you are a guy. Then even I would be in horror.

WFMS 0

why would you take a bath with a hole in the floor and someone else in your house. Come on use your common sense.

Comments

WFMS 0

why would you take a bath with a hole in the floor and someone else in your house. Come on use your common sense.

Yeah, seriously. When you walked into the bathroom, did it ever occur to you that um YOU CAN BE SEEN FROM DOWNSTAIRS THROUGH THE LARGE HOLE IN THE GROUND AND YOU'RE IN A BATHROOM AND IT'S JUST THE NORM TO BE NAKED IN THE BATHROOM? Jeez. You definitely deserved it for being so stupid.

organismal 0

hey nitwit, did you realize that the comment above you was saying that it's normal to be naked

Seriously, or at least put a towel over the hole?!

I agree that it was kind of stupid to take a bath in a bathroom that is not fully in tact. However, if this girl had to step across the hole to get a towel, I doubt she had a towel available to cover the hole first...

Lucky19 0

Putting a towel over the hole would probably lead to someone stepping on it. It seems like a clever idea, but only in theory. FYL, the guy shouldn't really have been looking up in the first place.

did you ever think they had one bathroom and she had to take a shower to go somewhere??

KissTheAngel 3

it's not ALWAYS a good thing to put a towel over the hole.... I fell through...

elaineonthebrain 0

oh my god...worst luck ever. i sympathize.

Kite_1 0

Wait...a big hole in the middle of the floor? And you took a bath. Niiiice.

Sorry about your luck. Next time, cover the gap with a piece of cardboard or something.

It's gonna be more embarrasing when he tells your brother. FYL :( Sorry!

elara15 0

Maybe it was the only bathroom and she didn't have any other option. Who the **** cares?

Dabookofnothing 0

she shouldve waited till he left seriously

mandark 9

with this comment, it could easily be linked to the "teenytiny underwear and neglected bikini line" fml. :D

elara15 0

Maybe he came over while she was in the bath. Jesus Christ, don't be so judgmental when none of us had the real details. Are you the sort of person who pesters a rape victim just to find out if she "asked for it"?

samgo27 0

ummm... look at the OP's name and tell me again she's innocent.

armageddillo 0

All I'm thinking is, while naked why swing your leg over a gaping hole in the floor if there's a room below?I'd move around the hole while dripping, or hop it quickly or idk, bring a towel closer before-hand. What happened is equivalent to standing naked next to an open window and being embarrassed because you were seen. That a YDI right there, my condolences.

mohomonopoly 0

Okay, no. HE'S the one who should be embarrassed!! peepin on an innocent girl like you!!

Innocent...yeah. Most likely she did it full realising what could happen.

mehwhateverr 0

No, but she could have easily walked AROUND the hole.

and maybe the hole was too big to be able to go AROUND it.

and she doesn't have any friends/other family members to take a bath by..?

In that case, she probably should have brought the towel WITH her and hung it over the shower rod. If you have a hole in the floor, above another room, and you live with other people, I would think your first thought would be "There MIGHT be people in the room below me who will be able to see everything as I step over this gaping hole."

seb12992 0

YDI, you should have thought about the fact that the big hole in your floor gave people a nice view of the bush you had growing.

Kylias 6

Yes, but should she sit on the other side of the hole and drip dry?

k_cool 0

maybe she didn't know he was over..