By Anonymous - 22/04/2016 20:14 - United States - Charleston

Spicy
Today, I guess my son's balls dropped. I've caught him humping his sister's Selena Gomez posters several times today. For god's sake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 727
You deserved it 1 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess he cant keep his hands to himself.

Your son is humping… a flat poster? Relax, OP, relationships that lack such depth tend to end pretty quickly.

Comments

I hope you take the poster down. she probably touches the poster sometimes and if he's humping it that's gross.

How immature. It's not as if he was humping it naked and may not have even finished on it, and you act like he's STD ridden. Because the poster cant be sanitized by anti-bacterial stuff for the pathetic germophobes. I guess virgins are afraid of anything sexual, even though every human and animal goes through sexual maturity. If he's just starting to go through the changes, he doesn't fully know what he's doing except it feels good, and again, probably didn't get anything on it because he doesn't know what he's doing to get there.

Sounds to me like you need to inform him of the five knuckle shuffle, give him a box of tissues and head for the hills.

MetalxSoldier 26

He's probably just sick of that same old love.

I am wondering if the poster is on the wall while he's doing this. Because if it is, then he is going to have a hell of a career in acrobatics or gymnastics!

Time to teach him how to take matters into his own hands.

FYL. Your daughter wants to get with Beiber and your son wants to be him. If your wife comes in like a wrecking ball then just walk away... Drop everything and walk away and never come back.

ABlindMan 17

So that was absolutely horrid to read. Completely overboard and not even remotely fitting to the FML.

Yeah I'm glad this didn't end as bad as I thought it would. I paused after seeing humping his sister. So glad I continued. XD

Still don't understand how one would hump a flat poster, particularly if it's hanging on a wall...

Or how that would be satisfying - I mean I get the imagination part but physially, humping a poster - how does that help?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same way one might hump on flat screen. It's mostly part of imagination and hormones considering his young age.

andrmac 25

Well if he keeps it up there might be a hole in the wall...

RedCronos 17

well she does look like a kid herself

Time to teach your son about sexuality and healthy ways to engage in it. Also respect for other people and other people's property.