By Rory - 23/07/2009 04:26 - United States

Today, I got very dressed up and was excited for my uncle's wedding. While standing in line for photos, I heard my dad's voice from behind me say "Who's the hot chick in the brown dress?" My uncle responds "Uh, that's your daughter." Silence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 474
You deserved it 4 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lives_ppl 0

I'm sorry but that is too funny

Comments

Hahaha, I'm taking you normally don't wear dresses? FYL though, it's gross. But funny!

Hahahahahaha!! XD A great moment of awkward silence indeed. XD Love the uncle's reply. *rotfl*

JK01930 0

And in the afternoon. Incest in the evening and underneath the moon! But yeah, that's pretty gross. Funny...but gross.

Pastor_Rich 0

you must be hot, but I can't believe your dad didn't recognize u from behind

That was my thought. I mean, unless she has never worn a dress before and never wore her hair like she did at the wedding I find it impossible that her dad didn't figure out it was her. Or at the very least ask first.

SuperSeriouslyFM 0

I don't think her dad would recognize her from behind. Fairly certain that doesn't happen...much.

HarryMcC 1

I don't think he recognised her from behind cause he was staring at her ass ;)

eewww. I guess u could take it as a compliment ... or try avoidind dad for a bit.

"I know, stop repeating. You're making me blush :3"

100lol 0

LMAO, there's pros and cons to that... Pro: You're really pretty, hot, etc. Con: Your dad likes you.

... it's comments like these that make me happy i have virtually no close male relatives...