By ZPyRoGoDz - 02/11/2009 11:05 - United States

Today, I got to my apartment early after being out really late the night before. Maybe next time I should call ahead of time so that my roommate has time to sneak my girlfriend out of his bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 429
You deserved it 3 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

eeshk!! Sorry dude, well you're way better off at least you know now she's like that

Comments

TriniRockStar 0

And you were out late the night before because.................?????

Do they really need to explain themselves? They're an adult.

HAHA! "they're an adult" from "Books4me". It couldn't get any worse than that.

Oh man that is brutal. What did you do??

http://www.fmylife.com/love/6066680 Look at the author. These aren't the only two either... how many girlfriends and bad breakups can one guy have in a week eh?

OLOtheDemigodess 0

wow... you're right. This looks fake

#16 in both my posts my girlfriend is the same person to all the ppl who ask y i wasnt out with her its cuz she had work Nov 1st so i went ok with my friends and i usually call ahead to see who is there cuz i normally dont bring my keys out to get back in and #47 thank you for clarifying that for everyone

Sooooo let me get this straight, since you say both posts are about the same girl... Your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend. BUT, you obviously didn't break up with her for it, because in your other FML, SHE dumped YOU for being bedridden with the flu. Otherwise, she dumped you for being bedridden and then took you back, but obviously by then you should have figured out what a 'yotch she is BEFORE she cheated on you.

perdix 29

You were out two nights in a row without your girlfriend. Why couldn't you see that she might crave some attention? I'm thinking you are one of these "bros before hos" douchebags who spends lots of time with his male buddies and thinks your girlfriend ought to sit at home alone and be thankful for the occasional chance to bask in your testosterone-fueled masculinity. Your roommate just grabbed an opportunity you created by neglecting your woman. Real men prefer the company of the woman they love to the He-Man Woman Haters' Club, at least most of the time. Go play with your boyfriends, then yourself. YDI, QED.

OH 2 whole lonely nights i must **** someone else. if a man were like that you'd probably say to beat the shit out of him

Oh hey, it's Captain Ridiculous Assumptions! Or the OP's girlfriend. Either way you're a *****.

Amysbodybetrayal 0

Directed at the two replies above me: Perdix was kidding. He isn't really saying a guy can't go two nights without his girlfriend. He's making what you might call a "joke."

Honestly, just reading the FML you can't assume what kind of person he is. If he posted it on FML, obviously cares at least a little. Guys with the "bros b4 hoes" attitude wouldn't care at all, and would be happy for the newly assumed "single" status, and it wouldn't even have made to FML.

chriisteex 10

That's a lot of assumptions based on one small post...

At least you still have a sense of humor!

18, maybe the girlfriend brushed him off to be with the room mate....bitch.

Spend more time with the girl you're with, idiot.

bitch you're probably a girl and if the sexes were opposite in this fml you would freak out

Gotta love people that get anal over comments on the internet. Also, I'm a guy, idiot.

why would you call ahead? this way you get to see the asshole that you live with and the two timing cow that WAS your girlfriend. you should be able to go out as late as you want without two people you trust banging each other