By Anonymous - 18/11/2009 11:47 - Denmark

Today, I got the flu. Feeling really sick and depressed, I called my boyfriend to get some comfort. When he didn't answer his phone, I called his house, only to hear his mother telling me, "He was so sad that you guys broke up." I didn't know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 646
You deserved it 2 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

Tell his mom he didn't tell you about any break up, but he needs to call you so you can tell him about his STD test. Tell her you wouldn't have sex with him because he has several STD's. That should help him out a Bunch!

GreenDaemon21 0

UR ALL WRONG! OP: dun worry about it. Obviously, he broke up with his OTHER GIRLFRIEND and his mom got confused. ur relationship with him is still safe. Hope that helps! :)

Comments

This FML confuses me. I had the flu H1N1 for about 3 weeks. Really aweful stuff. My boyfriend was here 24/7 until I was well again. He was the one who ran to the store to get me medicine or got the trash can for me when I needed to puke. He was truly amazing. So if your boyfriend just blows you off while you are sick, or he claims yall are broken up, forget his ass. Move on. I know it's easier said than done, but it CAN be done. That guy is not a nice guy is he ditches you like that. UNLESS you are a whiney bitch who CLAIMED to have the flu when really it was just for attention or a little cold. Then he has the right to call bullshit on your ass and walk away.

Exactly #8. People throw depressed around too much. Depression sucks big time. You don't just get depressed over the flu or because your boyfriend dumped you. Although some people are chronically depressed and any little thing sends them over the edge.

Depressed is a synonym for sad, it does not necessarily mean OP is suffering from depression.

This is just like that one episode of Freaks and Geeks, except in that her mom broke her up with Jason Segal accidentally, which is wack because Jason Segal is the coolest guy ever. Also, spoiler alert, not that anyone has ever actually seen Freaks and Geeks.

am I the only one who is lost wit this fml? op I think u wrote something wrong???

erinbarloww 0

That makes no sense unless you missed the memo or something. More than anything else, it sounds like a communication error or a prank. Ask to him about it. Duh.

muahzzbaybee 0

maybe he was cheating on you and he was talking about the OTHER girl ?

the_pelb ur hot lmao y didn't u ask who broke up? dumbass XD