By blocked - 29/05/2012 22:24 - United States

Today, I got stuck in a three-hour traffic jam because I sneezed and missed the road I was meant to take. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 615
You deserved it 4 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cakeddeath 1
kickuwithmyfist 1

Comments

perdix 29

At least your nose isn't congested anymore! The same can't be said for your freeway -- bummer :(

Damn that have better been the best feeling sneeze in your life, because having to wait in three hour traffic is shitty.

PasstheWhiskey 3

At least you didn't sneeze and rear end someone.

egc573 40

Sounds like any normal day in Southern California to me. Here, two miles in 30 minutes is relatively fast. On the freeways. And don't even get me started on driving in Los Angeles...

Is it bad that I actually like sitting in traffic?

With these gas prices?!? You're better off sitting on a swing next to a little girl.

ferrousWheel 6

until her mother screams that you're a pervert for sitting there, that is.

klovemachine 24

I love references to other FML's :) funny :D

Life is mysterious. Maybe that inconvenience was on purpose and had you taken the right exit, you might have gotten hit by a semi.

The physics of this baffle me. We're you planning on switching lanes in the last possible second to exit and couldn't because that second was usurped by a sneeze? Because if so, you're a shitty driver. Unless it was a protracted fit, in which case I would not want to be driving around you.

That should also say "were," not "we're." iPhone autocorrect, usual song and dance.

I believe the first option is probably the correct one, OP is the type of driver who causes three hour traffic jams because he waited until the last possible second to exit.

geerod22 5

Something tells me it takes more than one car to cause a traffic jam.

There is the other option, this may be one of those few people whose ability to do anything at all completely ceases the second they even feel a sneeze coming on. I can never understand how it is people can say they had car accidents or made a mistake driving because they "sneezed" unless it was a split second thing...sneezing doesn't take long...

At least you aren't a surgeon. "AaaCHUUU! ...Dammit! ...Hit the wrong organ..."