By nmaidkieavg - 25/01/2011 06:13

Today, I got pulled over for a traffic violation. Thinking I could get away with it, I spoke with a French accent. The officer then asked me a question in perfect French. I got a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 406
You deserved it 56 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if you were following the rules of the road, this wouldn't have happened.

Comments

Win for the cop! I hope he tripled after you tried getting off a ticket with french... up here there's a provence full of tax vampires called Quebec where speaking French makes them feel like they're above the law too...

By tax vampires, surely you mean province that pays the most provincial/territorial income taxes? By a large margin.

YDI for your spectacular provincial taxes based on the toxic culture of corruption, greed an intolerance of anyone but the french in Quebec. FML for having to tolerate a province loot our federal treasury with extreme disproportion causing all Canadians to fund your toxic culture. Separate all ready, Canada needs Quebec like Michael J Fox needs Parkinson's disease!

Okay 94, i don't know what frenchie ever shat in yout cheerios but calm down. French culture is beautiful and it is extremely ignorant of you to call all Quebecois toxic and corrupt. You obviously don't know what you are talking about

officer Pierre saves the day from crappy drivers

Ydi.. "To get out of it, I tried farting. The cop didn't like it.. Guess who got a ticket? Fml" Seriously, this plan might have worked better than your french plan...

Officer Pierre saves the day from crappy drivers!

This FML reminds me of when I prank called a Mexican restaurant talking in French, when he asked me if that was all I wanted in perfect French.... 'Ca Sera Tout'... I hung up...

Dude I once was in Spain and got pulled over. I spoke dutch pretending I couldnt understand Spanish and the cop didnt give me a ticket ;)

You should only ever try this trick if you can speak the language of the nationaility you are pretending to be. If you can't make the effort to learn a second language, you don't have the right to pretend. Of course, you could always try just being honest and admit to your mistakes.