By KristaAaronn - 27/08/2014 12:24 - United States - Johnson City

Today, I got my wisdom teeth removed. All I can remember is crying to my mom because I thought spoons were taking over the world. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 498
You deserved it 4 684

KristaAaronn tells us more.

OP here! I also told her that they reason they made sporks was because they wanted to completely rid the world of forks

Top comments

They are taking over. You weren't supposed to tell.

A friend of mine swore there was a dragon outside the window. People on anesthetic are hilarious.

Comments

martin8337 35

Damm, OP is onto us. The forks and the knives are also allies wit the spoons.

RedPillSucks 31

what!!?? I thought the dish ran away with the spoon

martin8337 35

The dishes are neutral like Switzerland.

I still don't trust them. They seem suspicious to me.

PoisonOrchid 21

Hahaha just enjoy it while it lasts.

The invasion will start by splashing everyone with water when the spoon is placed the wrong way under the tap. THEY ARE IN OUR HOMES ALREADY

And the sad part is that I do this all the time. I know it's going to happen but sometimes I think maybe it won't happen this time. I'm gullable.

Neo will never be able to bend them all, yes!!

This sounds about right. I just had mine removed and I was apparently telling my cousin that her mom was going to be mad because the little green men were stealing the water from their pool... needless to say I was on some good drugs.

Why do people in america get full on drugs to have their wisdom teeth removed? Here they only sedate you in your mouth.

Its a surgery, my friend got hers removed and they put her to sleep to get it done.

Yeah they put me to sleep but I woke up loopy and then they gave me vicadin. That knocked me off my ass!

Oral surgeons in the UK give you a local to cut your gums open remove all 4 wisdom teeth and give you stitches?! Glad I don't live there. Idk when you guys have yours removed but we try to get them out before they break the skin.

Well, at least you weren't getting forked!