By Anonymous - 27/01/2014 20:55 - United States - Gardner

Today, I got my wedding photos back. The only decent picture of my husband and me together also featured a fat guy in a crop top behind us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 519
You deserved it 5 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not nice to talk about the Best Man like that.

Rainhawk94 27

I'm sure there's a way to crop him out

Comments

You could just go and get some be pictures done

Right, reassemble the wedding party and all the guests, rebook the venue, take over the church and make sure everyone's wearing the exact same clothes. Piece of cake.

chocolatefrog28 29

Photoshop him into a Buddha, or maybe a panda with questionable fashion sense.

oj101 33

Photoshop is your friend. You can easily make an outline of the fat guy, then blend it in with the background

oj101 33

I'm an amateur, and I could do it (although not flawlessly). I'd contact a photoshop expert - there are thousands on Google, just email one your picture, pay a fee then enjoy your picture :)

Im no expert but I'm quite skilled and having such a complex background wouldn't be a walk in the park. If this was taken at a grassy hill then ok but at a hall or church is very complex. If you just blend it it will be blurry or have duplicates of people. Maybe a pro can but thats extremely hard.

A little photo editing could do the trick.

Well hey he probably makes you look all the more beautiful!

Nothing wrong with sporting the crop top

had to Google 'crop top' to see what you were taking about. Sorry to hear OP.

DKjazz 20

To be fair, I had to google it, too. When I first read "crop top", I assumed it was a terrible haircut.

I'm guessing you didn't hire a professional photographer? And it won't be so bad when you're looking back in twenty years at the hilarious pic with your kids!

BrittNic0le 9

On the bright side, think how slim you look by comparison. Just consider him an honorary bridesmaid.

Can you zoom you two in or is he unavoidable?