By Anonymous - 22/03/2009 16:39 - United States

Today, I got my laptop back after sending it to Dell to repair water damage after a night of partying. Dell returned my computer unrepaired, saying it was unfixable. When I called to ask why they couldn't fix it, they told me it was a biohazard. Someone got drunk and pissed on my laptop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 303
You deserved it 23 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meow34 0

LMFAO YDI. How can you not smell the piss on your laptop.. seriously? Maybe when you have a party and get drunk or whatever, you should put your laptop in a safe place next time.

meetmeinhell 0

LMFAO bet that makes you pissed off dont it? ouch biohazard? not quite.......u couldnt smell the piss? when u were holding it

Comments

When you throw a party, never, ever leave your laptop out and available. Always bury it somewhere, in your dresser or something. Preferably you'd even want to forget where you put it by the time you got drunk, as long as you'll remember sober.

agentasuka 0

what ASSHOLE pissed on your laptop???? ew i'd never want to be at a party like that.

Does #3 have Down's? Urine is a biohazard. It is a waste from the human body and contains a number of harmful bacteria. Would you also say that feces isn't a biohazard? ...jackass. Also, sorry about the laptop. Put those things away before parties. You know how people get.

same thing happened to my friend at school. he doesn't know who did it, and isn't telling his parents sucks for him

In Soviet Russia, laptop give virus to YOU!

So THAT'S what CNBC means by "toxic assets"

dude just open it up and like use one of those clorox wipe things and clean it the only part that will actually be broken is prolly gunna be the hard drive so just replace that. and actually #3 is sorta right but also wrong fresh urine is not a biohazard and it can actually be used for cleaning but when is in the air bacteria grows in it

Talk about pissed off... or should i say pissed ON!

Dharma_fml 0

I work for Dell doing escalations, and deal with this 'type' of thing pretty regularly. In the event of a biohazard you're supposed to get a new computer, and not need to return your old one. I had an event a little while ago where some kid's dog pissed on his monitor, we gave him a free monitor. Call Dell back and demand a new laptop -- I'm assuming you have Complete Care since they took it to the depot for water damage.

#9, #13: Urine isn't really hazardous, and it shouldn't contain any bacteria. While it might be classified a biohazard by some agencies, or treated as such in the interest of caution, it's generally harmless. That said, I don't blame the people at Dell for not wanting to deal with a piss-filled laptop.