By Noname - 22/02/2009 01:19 - United States

Today, I got my fake ID and went out with the boys to dinner and the bars. One of my friends asked to see my ID. He noticed my birthday didn't make me over 21. I paid $170 for a fake ID with my real birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 408
You deserved it 76 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve that one alone for paying $170. it makes you even more of an idiot for not getting the right date on it.

holynemesis1208 3

i'm sorry but if you cant remember to change your dob then you probably shouldn't be drinking

Comments

if those are the types of wonderful decisions you make while sober, you probably shouldn't get a fake ID

SHIT that sucks im sorry. it can still come in handy if you get caught going something stupid.

Oh please, I'm from Europe and America isn't the only place with problems with teenagers and alcohol. It's just that it makes news more often when it's from there, other countries try to hide it because they're embarrassed when something concerning it happens. I've lived in MANY countries, including America, and it's all pretty much the same. How do you even know that the OP is American? The average age for drinking is 18 in most places, but most kids start to drink and go to clubs at 14 and 15 so that's when they need the IDs.

It says up the top he is from Illinois - United States .

mysitc_burrito 0

@ #13 You asked about the consequences? Well that depends on the state. ( and I will assume the writer of the FML is from the USA because he said the ID didn't make him 21) In some states having a fake will get you a misdemeanor with a limited jail time, fine and /or community service. In other states, like the one I live in, it's a felony that can make you lose your license for a over a year, longer jail time, bigger fines, a criminal record that will make it more difficult to get in to school, find a job, get a gun, or keep you from being able to vote. In short getting a fake id is dumb. If you going to drink before you are of age, and really most people will, drink at a friend house, find a house party, or find a dive bar where they don't check ids.

red_apples 0

LOL@#3, totally got the reference.

31: It's 18 in Alberta, and Manitoba as well. Not just Quebec.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha man dats a gud one:D hahahahahahaha

AHAHHAAHA thats something homer simpson would do XD