By richardmrcs - 08/07/2013 20:00 - United Kingdom - Bradford

Today, I got mauled by some wild animals and had to get my butt cheek stitched up. The embarrassment doesn't end there though; the animals in question were kittens. The nurses on duty laughed and the entire ward found out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 117
You deserved it 7 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DjMonroe95 11

I bet the cat got your tongue after that one.

You gotta be kitten me. Did you fall on a box of angry abandoned kittens?

Comments

It's the grumpy cat and his children, and they've come for your tounge.

Naughty kittens. You shall have no pie!

well no one will believe you got mauled my kittens, so at least you can come up with a cool story as to how it could have happened!

Where were you that there were wild kittens and what were you doing to provoke their attack?

vballgirly28 16

Umm how did this happen? And plus kittens can be very dangerous if provoked......I guess

Martinez0285 28

especially if you provoke them with a bum :)

Well meow you know how dangerous kittens are OP.

That is really disappointing. Sorry to hear you got beat up by kittens, you pussy.

baseballdude1283 18

That's why you say they were tiger kittens....not domestic kittens

Actually it shouldn't matter if they were kittens or worms. OP was in a hospital and in hospitals they have rules. And one of the number one rules is to protect patients privacy and personal information. This is called HIPPA. It doesn't matter how funny or ridiculous it is to the staff at the hospital, they had no right to tell other staff members or make fun of the OP for what happened. It seems like those staff members need to retake a course on HIPPA and patient privacy so that something like this doesn't happen again. I use to work at a hospital so I know how brutally rude and disrespectful some nurses can be. Laughing at patients problems and making fun of others as soon as they leave. It's disgusting. Hospital staff members are suppose to have compassion and protect patients private issues and information. Sorry OP. I hope that you reported those nurses because they always seem to get away with doing things like that all the time. Hope you're feeling better .

graceinsheepwear 33

Were you dragging toilet paper, ahem, behind you?