By SkyrimGamerMoM - 14/07/2016 19:49 - United States - Verona

Today, I got lost in Darkfall Passage in Skyrim and got so frustrated I turned off the game and cried. Thank you pregnancy hormones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 835
You deserved it 2 110

SkyrimGamerMoM tells us more.

No worries, end result is clear in my mind. This is number two I'm brewing here, have a one year old already. Just got to where I can enjoy games again though lol will have to take another long break once this little one gets here.

Top comments

OnlySkyrimStays 11

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a bun to the oven. In all seriousness though, clairvoyance spell is a Daedrasend. Congrats on the little one!

You can use the spell clairvoyance. Just make sure you only have the objective that's inside the cave highlighted, and it will lead you right to it. If you're trying to find your way out, mark any quest that doesn't have an objective that's inside as active, or if you don't have any active quests, bring up the map and drop a pin anywhere, and it'll lead you to the fastest exit. Good luck!

Comments

I remember when I was lost in Darkfall Passage. I did enjoy the sights, however.

hilamonster06 21

I can hardly wait for Special Edition to come out, who's with me? It looks amazing.

that passage gets me frustrated enough to cry WITHOUT pregnancy hormones

Ooh there's a special edition? Exciting!

Seriously, that's like me and I'm not even pregnant.

Stoopid hormones! Being a chick just totally sucks sometimes! That must be really hard for you, but don't forget the end result - you get a tiny human who you will love til the end of days. Now repeat that mantra to yourself!

No worries, end result is clear in my mind. This is number two I'm brewing here, have a one year old already. Just got to where I can enjoy games again though lol will have to take another long break once this little one gets here.

Funny, I'm also brewing number two, but I'm not pregnant.

That was the best thing I've ever read in a while

Darkfall Passage is the worst even when you're not pregnant

kyubi292 10

I feel your pain! I hate that passage!!

I always hated that part, I always get lost in there, even with clairvoyance