By Greg - 11/02/2013 04:01 - United Kingdom

Today, I got left in the middle of slow dancing with a girl I liked. She came back and said, "Sorry, I had to make sure the guy I really like knows that I don't like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 574
You deserved it 2 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JR_Goes_Rawr 11

That's where you slowly turn around and waltz away.

Aww I'm sorry :/ move on! Se really isn't worth it if she said that.

Comments

That's when you say "plenty of fish in the sea" and do the Harlem Shake.

Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin' Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin Don't let some hellbent heart leave you bitter when you come close to sellin' out reconsider Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance I hope you dance

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger May you never take one single breath for granted God forbid love ever leave you empty handed I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance :P it's a good song.

Wow what a bitchy thing to do.. I hope you left her on the dance floor in return. You'll find someone better than that girl.

dmoran20 27

When you see her tomorrow tell her thanks for dancing with me because you really saved me from those cute older girls that won't leave me alone.

Takes two to tango, but you'll need a new dance partner...

Hope u said yeh all good I'm only doing this for a dare , she's a nasty bitch. U can do better

Tell the guy she likes that you saw herpes medication poking out of her purse.

I'm sorry, but she sounds like a bitch! At least now you won't waste your time on her!

Ayep. "Well, then; I'll help you out by abandoning you here on the dance floor. Now he'll also know that _I_ find _you_ appalling!"