By oooooopss - 01/04/2012 06:44 - United States - Portland

Today, I got into my car and it wouldn't start. I noticed I had left the lights on and assumed the battery was dead. Then, I couldn't get my key out of the ignition. So, I called AAA only to have the guy put my car in park and start the engine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 867
You deserved it 29 492

Same thing different taste

Comments

MargieDrury 1

Umm wow. Petty much. People aren't stupid because of that, they probably had things on your mind to where they forgot... Rude ass people these days.

MargieDrury 1

Oh, and you can't even spell. And your calling people stupid, hypocrite much?

Was that second comment really necessary? It seems like you're just trying to rub it in. "ppl" and "r" doesn't show that she doesn't know how to spell, its just text language, "your" on the other hand is a show of poor grammar when you're trying to say "you're".

thnx 30 I was just joking y is everyone on FML so mean

MissHayleyJames 7

Because it's really annoying. How hard is it to type those 2 extra letters in "your"?

I'm sorry 44, but if you think people on FML are too mean, it might not be the place for you. At least not yet.

MargieDrury 1
MargieDrury 1

Learn that or shush up. I'm not mean but I have no tolerance for anything.

Margie, don't complain about other peoples spelling mistakes when you clearly can't spell yourself. This is the second time I've had to correct you in this FML. *You're.

Just because one says "no ****", it doesn't make their act any less "****" then it was. So saying "constructive criticism" doesn't justify you lashing out at somebody.

MargieDrury 1

BITCHES WHO GOD DAMN MOTHER ******* CARES! GROW THE **** UP AND LEARN HOW TO READ PEOPLES DUMB ASS COMMENTS.

I've done that. I didn't call AAA though, I eventually figured it out.

For a second there I thought this was an April Fool's FML. But nope, just another derpy OP.

But you can't get out of park without turning the ignition and the key gets stuck if not in park. So how did it all begin?

I'm sure these AAA guys get stuff like this (and worse!) all the time. Don't worry, if he didn't call you a dumbass to your face, I'm sure he did to his colleagues. They're probably all having a good laugh at your expense right now. There, don't you feel better?

bertman21 5

You got your license out of a cereal box too?? Omg

abceasyas123abc 12

No worries, OP. This actually happened to me today and I was freaking out to my dad thinking the battery had died. Quite embarrassing but at least it's a mistake we'll never make again!

You can't even figure out an automatic? Please, for your health and everyone else on the road. DON'T drive.