By bob - 22/10/2011 04:55 - Canada

Today, I got into a pretty heated argument with my boss. On my way out the door I told him he would be lucky if I came back to work. Unfortunately, I left the interior light on in my truck and it drained the battery. I had to go back in and ask for a jump. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 803
You deserved it 36 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Red7646 0

I guess your boss is really lucky.

Comments

You must be one helluva amazing employee to not be fired.

Not every company is run like that. Jobs where you can get fired for doing something small and stupid are just too common.

Something small and stupid, no...But something very unprofessional, like hinting at quitting during an argument, yes.

I would love to see the look on your face when your boss tells you to f**k off.

Why would HE be lucky if YOU came back to work? -.- you'll have a harder time finding a new job than he will finding your replacement.

I agree. I've learned that even the best of employees are easily replaceable. Especially now a days when there are so many people that can fill in most jobs at a moment's notice.

call a cab.. they usually car jump start wires with them

YOU'D be lucky if you'd be able to LEAVE. xD

TraceCase_ 19

After making a statement like that, there's about a dozen other options I'd have exhausted before crawling back inside to my boss.

SkardeyKat 3

Exactly. Isn't there someone op could call, anything, other than going back in there? Not something I would have done.

SkardeyKat 3

Go back in the office. Say "I'm so sorry about that bs before, do you have something to help jump my truck?" Once the truck is jumped, take the jumper cables, throw them on the ground in anger, and then say "NOW I will never be back! You douche!!" Sure, you will look like even more of an ass, but you still get to leave in anger saying you will never be back...