By what_a_loner - 17/11/2013 22:07 - Canada - Bowmanville

Today, I got into a fight with a lawn chair. It won. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 166
You deserved it 12 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you attempting to do besides sit on it?

Don't worry. Here on FML, losing fights to inanimate objects is something of a routine occurrence.

Comments

This is what happens when you mix PCP, Meth, Crack, Heroin, and Ecstasy together. Don't do drugs kids because one day if you do, you could be fighting with a lawn chair.

Speaking from experience? That sounds pretty specific.

I tend to lean more towards agreeing with Boltthesuperdog. See FUBAR the movie. Drunken fight with lawn chair.

Different people are capable of doing different I've come to learn.. You just have to look for the right person for the right job.. For example.. This person here fights chairs!

Next time you need to just sit down and talk it out.

You should go see Mr.Miyagi maybe he can give you some wax on wax off techniques.

Why don't you have seat over the- oh wait. Sorry I'm joking.

deathstroke990 22

how.... how the hell did that happen?

It's now law of the land, soon we will all be fighting lawn chairs. Stay indoors everyone!

Did anyone else think about Charlie Brown thanksgiving where snoopy fights with the lawn char? ..anyone? .. No?

its ok, OP. i'm sure you were just defending yourself and that the mean piece of furniture started it :P