By nodullmoment - 26/04/2013 03:01 - United States - Lafayette

Today, I got home and noticed people were looking at my next-door neighbor's house that is for rent. Peering closer, I realized my ex-boyfriend and the girl he cheated on me with a few months ago are inside. After they left, the "for rent" sign came down. I've got new neighbors. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 140
You deserved it 3 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This should make for a good reality show.

iarefatal 9

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... But that's too close.

Comments

Poop in their mailbox, it makes a lovely welcome present.

Maybe just double check with managment. Could be he is still going through background checks and you have info on his background. Just remain honest.

Wow, that is low... I'm so sorry, OP. On the bright side, he's her problem now! Chances are, he's going to cheat again, and this time it won't be on you.

perdix 29

#19, this time it could be WITH you! That's great being the other woman's other woman! Make sure you get caught and then tell the bitch, "I just had to reconfirm that he's really crappy in bed. I don't know how you settle for this shit."

that would deffinitley be hard! but carry on with your life and don't let them affect u! :)

Axel5238 29

Sorry to hear that OP. Hopefully, they don't cause problems but if they do make sure to save emails and texts from either of them for the inevitable court case.

perdix 29

You ought to peek through their window and find out what she does that got him to dump you for her. I'll bet she has some hot moves that you can copy, so you can keep the next man satisfied.

I bet she does that thing with her tongue. If you learn that, OP, you'll never lose another man that you don't want to lose.