By Anonymous - 22/12/2009 01:30 - Canada

Today, I got fed up with the amount of hair on my feet, so I went to get my foot hair waxed off. When I removed my socks, the waxer laughed the amount of foot hair. I'm a 18 year old female and it appears I have feet that were last seen on Big Foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 057
You deserved it 4 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What are you doing waxing your feet?! Get the ring to Mordor and destroy it!

I HATE people like that! Immature bastards, the lot of them. This is why i prefer doing personal hair-care at home. I risk not doing it right, but at least I'll keep everyone from looking at me and laughing at me because that's how my hair NATURALLY grows! FYL indeed, OP.

Comments

amiamazing 0

Am I the only person commenting who doesn't have hair on their feet?

Coccinelle_fml 15

Nope. I don't have any either and I now realize how freakin lucky I am.

I have little tufts of hair on my toes and my leg hair extends down to my ankles a bit. Pretty sure it's fairly normal.

Being hairy can be a genetic condition or a hormonal condition (or both, I guess). You might want to talk to a doctor, I know a girl who had a very hairy back and they discovered she had insulin problems. Now both the insulin and the hair are controlled. Good luck!

perdix 29

Sasquatch learned how to use a computer?!?!?! It's a good thing that your referred to yourself as a "female" since "woman" and "girl" are generally reserved for human beings.

You don't even have to wax your feet. I just shave mine...but then again, I don't have much hair on my feet.

You could always take care of the problem yourself. BTW- I didn't even know you could grow hair on your feet. I guess we all learn something new everyday.

Maybe the waxer was laughing at how little of a job was ahead of him. At least he didn't gasp at the sight, that would be my reaction to sasquatch feet on a female, "Doctor! You'd better come take a look at this!"

I mean, the waxer is paid to do that she only has to STFU and do her job . Bicth .

If you pluck them the hair will take longer to grow back and you will not have the stubble you get from shaving. The pain gets less and less every time you do it. It is not that bad. Also after a while of plucking you won't have as much and no it doesn't come in thicker.

The waxer's boss should fire them due to making the customer feel insecure.

themixedt4pe 0

Take pride in your Hobbit heritage! :D