By Anonymous - 24/11/2013 01:29 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found Monsters University and The Croods online, neither of which I've seen. I'm 33, single, and it's Saturday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 160
You deserved it 8 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing wrong with that. Unless you're wanting to do something else, in which case you should do that instead.

Comments

baseballdude1283 18

One is simply never too old for Monsters inc.

WolfGirlRin 12

Or anything Disney for that matter.

invite someone over to watch it and maybe you wont be so single.

OP, why aren't you watching Doctor Who tonight?

They probably already watched it. I know that some people find it tempting to watch them multiple times (or is that just me?) but I have personally found that my heart can only take so many orgasms in a two hour period before I've got to take a break.

In that case it's time to stop and think about what you've watched, not to whinge that you have nothing to do on your Saturday night.

they are good movies that are worth watching!

DKjazz 20

You don't have to be in a relationship to be happy. Not every single person has to settle down and have kids. There's nothing wrong with partaking in entertainment marketed towards kids either. It can be a real palate cleanser, actually.

except..... no man is an island. A romantic relationship is a pretty healthy thing to have even if it's not sexual.

Says you, kurodansei. You completely missed DKjazz's point.

so... you're fun, smart enough to wait for the right person to come along, and you're a homebody? dont let society tell you who you have to be. you're pretty cool (:

I disagree he is obviously not happy where he is in life and thats a personal decision, not societys opinion. please keep in mind women who have children after 35 have much higher risks for birth defects and mental health/ sensory issues. your and your future mates time is ticking if your looking to start a family I'd get on that.

The only way I could possibly agree with jannatanelle is that OP is complaining about his/her state of affairs. If OP is that concerned about keeping up with society's demands, maybe; but if OP is happy with this routine and upset that society won't accept him/her, then I'd have to disagree with jannatanelle.

Get a life? I know that this comment will get a thumbs down, but I think it's time to find some friends. Have a great life.

#20 just because OP chooses to stay at home and watch two incredibly great and funny movies does not mean he has no life it just means he hasn't found the right person to share it with yet.

Nothing wrong with that! My boyfriend and I have different taste in movies but we can always enjoy a good disney or pixar movie together. We watched Mulan last night, in fact. A good significant other isn't going to turn you away because you watch Monsters University. They're going to sit down and watch the **** out of it with you.

I love your wording. All sweet and innocent disney/pixar, then BAM! Adult content. Hehehe, glorious.

i give you two thumbs up for the optimism lol ;)