By SDCore - 12/02/2015 00:40 - United States - Glenview

Today, I got drunk at a party. I didn't want my parents to know, so I took out my phone, called my parents, and asked them not to tell them I'm drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 831
You deserved it 39 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a brilliant plan. It's fool proof. Now you just have to bribe your parents and make sure they don't tell themselves or else you could be in a lot of trouble. Of course, you could also 'dispose' of them, but then how will you explain that when your parents start asking why they don't see themselves around anymore?

Comments

Next time if you drink past your limit, give your phone to a friend who is sober or under control.

If you're past your limit, how can you trust your judgment of a friend to be sober enough?

"Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk?" I've heard of drunk calling people, but it usually involves an ex and a ton of regrets but calling your parents!? Lol You are your own worst enemy. Drinking and your phone seem to be a tonic combo.

I occasionally call my parents to tell them I miss them. I don't realize how I sound on the phone until my mom says "are you drunk?" Let's just say my husband holds my phone for me if I plan on drinking more than a couple drinks.

It's obviously no good idea to get that drunk, so YSODI (You Sort Of Deserve It) but everybody makes mistakes. At least you have a funny story now. You can use it to warn your kids about drinking too much in the future

You could use the Basic Instinct defense, it was a joke, why would you call and say you were drunk if you were actually drunk. You would be an idiot to do that.

The blood shot eyes, dry heaving, and one step forward two steps back will all be part of it? I GET IT! HAHAHAHA! Sorry op. You know, for typing loud.

You drunk dialed your parents? That's the nerdiest thing I've ever heard.

I gotta get wasted, drunk dial my grandma, and post it here to spite you.

I'm pretty sure the nerdiest thing to do is jerk off to hentai while watching Doctor Who and Monty Python at the same time... But maybe that's just me

I have a feeling you've been double crossed. Mom told Dad, and then Dad told Mom.