By Anonymous - 04/10/2015 14:20 - United States - Pensacola

Today, I got dragged into playing doubles tennis. It was me and my wife against her parents. I wound up hitting the ball too hard. My mother-in-law, who has the reaction times of a comatose turtle, got nailed. Everyone's convinced I did it on purpose because of our mutual hatred of each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 270
You deserved it 2 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pleasedie 22

Admit it. A small part of you was definitely hoping she'd get hit :D

Hey, if you are going to get blamed for it at least take a little satisfaction in the fact that you nailed her with a tennis ball. Seeing as how you do hate her.

Comments

I wonder if they will have a pool party next time, and if they'll make OP wear a speedo.

It's funny how so many people steal these from TV shows :)

She was supposed to hit that ball back to you, if I understand how the game is played.

What if she let her self get hit because she knew the would hate him for it. Well played evil mother in law.

#24 you sure know how to twist things buddy

#28 I just simply look at all the scenarios.

Redgy22 26

That's a twisted & sick way to look at things....I like it!!!

Just smile at them and say, "you're next."

bibble27 9

Or you could be like, "I told you I didn't wanna play." And cue troll smile.

Look on the bright side at least this situation gives you an excuse to getting out of playing tennis with your in laws again.

pleasedie 22

Admit it. A small part of you was definitely hoping she'd get hit :D

lexiieeex3 32

Even if he didn't, it must've felt pretty damn good

Hey, if you are going to get blamed for it at least take a little satisfaction in the fact that you nailed her with a tennis ball. Seeing as how you do hate her.

Maybe SHE got hit on purpose in order to convince the others that you did it on purpose. Bitches be cray.