By nickthetank - 31/12/2011 09:21 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got circumcised by my girlfriend's braces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 957
You deserved it 12 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better late than never... No but really that sucks I'm sorry OP

At least you're not your girlfriend.. she has that stuck in her mouth! Ummm eww?

Comments

Holly freaking shit is that even possible.

monkeysareyummy 0

Probably.. His foreskin probably got hooked on her braces somehow and she tried to pull away.. Fast.

ppeanutbutter 1

clearly considering it just happend...

Really bad mental image just now.. I think I cringed a little..

Britter903 6

If it happened it's possible. If you don't believe him, go find a girl with braces.

At least you're not your girlfriend.. she has that stuck in her mouth! Ummm eww?

cass1_l0ve 13

EWWW imagine picking your boyfriends skin out of your braces!!!! "hey mom!" "honey, what's stuck in your braces?" "OH! Just OPs penis skin. I circumcised him today. Huh, I thought I got all that shit out..."

I dont think either party involved is happy with the outcome here

Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker? I had braces and never cut anybody. She's doing it wrong. And I am now laughing that this FML with perfectly straight teeth!

zequa 14

New year's resolution: just don't let that happen again.

bitchslapped22 14

It'll never happen to him again because he's now circumsised

Hey, 20... Are you touching and looking at your dick in that picture? It's kinda creepy.

drlove78843 6
XTheDesertSongX 17

it can only happen once, smartass.

Great way to kick off the new year buddy. I'm sure that hurt like shit. :D

thenoobftw 3

If you need an excuse not to go down on a woman, you sir, need to associate yourself with women of a higher caliber and need to stop sucking dick at eating pussy. Most satisfying sound in this world is to hear a woman truly lose control. You sir, fail...

If she's got braces, then she's too young for you bro.

cass1_l0ve 13

...my grandma got braces when she was 57.

GoW_Chick 14

They're called adult braces bro Or OP could be a teen himself.

Better late than never to get braces right?

I've got braces, although that's cos I had an impacted canine

NgNo. It's: If she got Swedish fish in her braces she's to young for you bro.

Britter903 6

Not true. I got mine off last year.

Damn I just posted that before I saw this one! Can no one take a joke here either? It's funny haha thumbs up