By Chester (Seattle) - 09/09/2010 02:15 - United States

Today, I got circumcised. After the surgery, my girlfriend got drunk and texted all of her friends about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 937
You deserved it 5 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nicee. but who the balls gets circumsized as an adult? that's wierd.

Circumcised guys ********** just fine, thank you.

Comments

eighty percent of all men are UN fuckung circumcised! get used to it! also u cant when ur foreskin retracts!

Well good thing she was just texting them and didn't tell them about your weiner. That could have been embarrassing. ...no, I'm not retarded. OP is. Great story telling.

PurplePigeon 0

Good point. I didn't notice that until I read your comment then reread the FML.

FFML_314 11

That's the first thing I wanted to write, but I didn't feel like getting attacked! :P

LMAO I noticed that too, I was hoping someone would point it out... I'm all "Okay, so what if she started texting people? She could have been talking about what she had for dinner or something..." It could have been anything

PurplePigeon 0

FFML being attacked never bothered you before. Don't start backing down from what you really are: A mistake pointer-outer. It is what makes you fun to read.

FFML_314 11

Aha, it doesn't bother me. :] Trust me, I'm still here. Just trying a different approach for awhile. Exhaustion has gotten the best of me, I don't have the strength to argue with anyone. I'm sure someone will come on and say something dumb though. I'm glad you enjoy reading my comments!

actually guys...it says texted all her friends about it. that kinda implies that it was about his penis getting circumcised.

FFML_314 11

Drunk texting can be quite interesting. Was there also some 'picture mail' involved?

Anyway its not a so bad thing, you can now have a career as a pornostar!

kudos for getting snipped! your ff sounds like a jerk. fyl

at 19 almost no one is circumcised outside America Muslim Islamic & Jewish nations Australia britain and heaps of other places don't do it I don't see why america does it anyway

Kanvis78 0

Because foreigners need to keep every inch( or centimeter if you prefer) they can on their little peepees.

ElMundio87 0

primitive genital mutilation and archaic measuring systems....beginning to see a pattern here

ohthebloodygore 16

26, many people in England get it. Circumcision at times is a good thing. Many people who aren't get penile cancer, and never retract the foreskin causing infection. Also, there's the possibility of retracting the foreskin and not being able to place it back. It causes many people pain. Go see a urologist before you say you don't get why it's done.

#41 I'm English, and you're wrong. Getting circumcised to prevent penile cancer is friggin insane! Just looking at the numbers, its even stupider than giving teenage girls a double mastectomy to prevent breast cancer. I don't know anyone who's circumcised, and I've never met anyone who got penile cancer. It's an incredibly rare disease!

ohthebloodygore 16

60, it's a rare disease but it's most likely to happen on someone who isn't circumcised. Also, it's not just about penile cancer. Many men don't know how to wash properly therefore circumcision is more convenient.

Look at the Gellis study (1978), circumcision related complications cause MORE deaths than penile cancer. Also, circumcision deaths occur in early childhood, most penile cancer deaths occur in old age.

And, just because a few men weren't taught how to wash properly, you want to start amputating body parts? My brother doesn't wash his feet (they smell) should I chop his feet off? Or..... we could just make sure young boys are taught about basic hygiene.

marvin, your point is lucid, well-thought out, and valid. For adults. Kids often do not wash themselves well, and neither do some elderly folks. The fact is that circumcision has been shown to reduce the infection risk of HIV and syphilis. It also reduces the spread of HPV which causes cervical cancer in women. It also eliminates the risk of penile cancer, which, though rare, is treated by penectomy. I am a surgeon who performs circumcisions in older children and adults, and most of my patients tell me it did not hurt at all.

So, you have a significant financial interest in supporting circumcision? In other news, the oil lobby denies any link between fossil fuels and global warming, and tobacco companies denied any link between smoking an lung cancer.

If you really are a doctor, you should be aware that the SINGLE study in Africa that showed some reduction in HIV in circumcised men, has been shown to have flawed methodology, and the results are very suspect. The USA has both the highest rate of circumcision and the highest rate of HIV in the western world. There is a second study that showed circumcised men are MORE likely to transmit HIV and other STI to their partners through vaginal tearing.

Kanvis78 0

They transmit more STDs because women like circumsized men better, so they're getting more sex then limp dick limeys.

kanvis ur a ****** arsehole y would america hav bigger dicks ur all friggin up urselves

& kanvis all tha chicks I kno love tha uncut dick even if it might hav a bit more chance of getttin HIV use a condom! we aren't all ****** that hav unprotected sex if one of the ppl havin sex has HIV it doesn't matter if the other person is circumcised and is unprotected they'll probably get it

#204 Kanvis. I'm sure you've heard of condoms "ribbed for her pleasure", The ribs on these condoms are an attempt to simulate the sensation produced by a foreskin. Also the foreskin acts as a lubricant during intercourse. In short, studies have shown that most women find intercourse with an uncircumcised man to be more pleasurable. Also, circumcised men are more likely to suffer from premature ejaculation.

Kanvis, I understand you feel the need to defend you penis, but please think about it if you ever have sons. Let them grow up intact. If they choose to they can get circumcised when they are adults. But if you have them circumcised as a baby, you take that choice away from them forever. (Only 33% of newborn baby boys in the USA get circumcised these days.)

I'm sorry marvin, but I have to disagree and suggest you review more current scientific papers. Dr. Gellis' paper was interesting, but Dr. Gellis unreasonably extrapolated the findings of the study, going as far as to say, "Down, I say, with both circumcision and Fournier's syndrome" (I am including the full quote so I will not be accused to manipulating it). To condemn the practice of circumcision based on the single result of your own study is unprofessional. I have numerous criticisms of Dr. Gellis' study, but instead I will point out that studies which show the benefit of circumcision for preventing transmission of many STIs are plentiful (including an excellent one that came out about 3 weeks ago). Even if you choose to adhere to Dr. Gellis' conclusions about penile cancer and circumcision complications, you cannot dismiss the practice of circumcision on the whole.

I also have to make a correction to my first statement; I thought you had cited an actual scientific paper that I had in mind. I believe what you are citing (Gellis 1978), though, is just an editorial letter. There is no study, data, or concluding evidence to back up Dr. Gellis' claim. In fact, if you look at the articles for which the reply was written, you would appreciate how poorly informed Dr. Gellis' stance is for no circumcision.

actually some ppl need to have it done later in life due to health issues. I doubt it was for "cosmetic" reasons.

banananut 0

If you don't know what that means you probably aren't old enough to be reading stuff on this website. Just saying.

Kanvis78 0

^^ Agree, also I wouldn't suggest you google it because your parents probably have some safe search crap installed:)

banananut 0

actually i think i am old enough. i just don't know what it means. forgive me, oh wise one. isn't it when guys get their balls cut off?

banananut 0
FYLDeep 25

Yeah... that's it. I'm going to pretend I didn't read that and try to think about something else now.

ohthebloodygore 16

43, what's google? Yes, the testicles, which by the way is the proper term, being cut off is what it means. Go to google.

That would be castration, not circumcision. Castration is the removal of the testicles for purposes such as singing and religious reasons to name a few. Circumcision is the removal of foreskin which is usually preformed at birth, but is not limited to eight days in the Jewish community. Some African tribes perform circumcisions well into the late teens as a right of passage into the adult community.

banananut 0

oops ignore that other comment. my phone is stupid. and thank you :)

FFML_314 11

You and putting "/" before and after words to emphasize them. I tell ya. Sometimes, I wonder about you!

I think I actually introduced him to that, but I couldn't promise you.

FFML_314 11

I admit, it /does/ work. How dare you take her creative ideas. Men take all the good stuff!

I think you even asked me about it on MSN. Oh well. Yes, it does work on emphasising a particular word and it's much kinder than caps lock. I can't help but want to bring up a Matrix reference right about now.

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

A running joke? I suppose it too must stay in shape. What with heavy sarcasm being inserted everywhere these days.

Only after I polish my armor, my Lord Pen.

FFML_314 11

I see no sarcasm. There's a hell of a lot of 'scarcasm' though. (I see that word used a lot) Although it's not a word, I like it. Aha, a running joke. At his age, I don't think he could get his heart rate up, let alone the rest of his body.

Scarcasm? I wonder how Harry Potter would feel about that. When in doubt, remember, there is always Viagra.

FFML_314 11

And there's always desperate women out there, willing to take all of your money. There is hope for everyone!

FFML_314 11

OK, well then there's a lot of women who like the color Grey. (There goes those runners again....) Or should I say......'colour?

ohthebloodygore 16

You, trolls! I'm ashamed of you all. Especially all of you. You should know better then to carry a conversation.

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

*Saves Red and throws Pen into the fire* Have fun, she's a savage! Cough*pansy*Cough

FFML_314 11

Are you calling me fat? *Looks at ass in mirror* *Flips hair* Excuse you!

TROLL! IN THE DUNGEONS! Thought you all ought to know. -colapses-

FFML_314 11

This leaves me? Uhm, I guess I could dance!

FFML_314 11

WAIT! SERIAL KILLERS IN THE DUNGEON! -Collapses- After killing you all of course. I refuse to share a tiny dungeon.

fmlissoooooofked 0

i polish my helmet every morning

Aw, my friends are dungeonized. :[ I guess I can toss down n00bz and pour speelrz to keep you sustained for awhile. Except Anna-- she just gets lotion. Lotion in a basket. I'd recommend keeping it away from pendatik, or else you'll get the hose again. *hums and threads sewing machine*

FFML_314 11

Jane, not the hose again. I suppose I'd rather have that, than see Pen dressed as a woman again. Don't worry though, I've mustered up a plan to get his precious poopsy and hold her for ransom. Muahahahaha. Wait, why do they get a nice dungeon and I get a hole? Am I reading a bit into this? Can you at least throw someone down here with me, so I can play?

-peers into the dungeon/hole/whatever the hell you guys are talking about and laughs-

Cutting the foreskin of a penis, for female circumsision they cut the lips of the ******. both are nasty and don't get your kids circumsized!

NEVER! -Falls in while I'm laughing maniacally-

FFML_314 11

I'm glad to see I'm not alone anymore. Now it's crowded. AH HELL I'm never happy. Typical woman 'I know.'

FFML_314 11

I would usually hurt you, but I laugh, because you are the one in lingerie and a silk bathrobe. Wearing people's faces. TSK TSK!

FFML_314 11

Poor thing. I really hate to do this....BUT it's not the color. Besides, you should be wearing GREY! Not pink. Shame on you. Get out of my well! Where's Jane with the lotion? I'm not getting the hose again.

Jester7 0

HA! I'm sorry how old are you? cause i'd guess maybe 12 at most if you don't know what a circumcision is.

While I'm down here... happy new year, everyone?

Hanukkah?? Are we really going to be down here that long?

I said happy new year because it's Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year -- no need to make sure not to leave us out, we were already in.

Yeah, I probably should have just said happy Rosh Hashanah... maybe I was just being a confusing assface.

You are way too young to be on this site.