By courtbabbbby - 12/02/2011 06:30 - United States

Today, I got banned on Club Penguin because I said "shit" while I was in a fight with another penguin about whose igloo is cooler. Shouldn't I have better things to do on a Friday night? FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 731
You deserved it 43 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

If you have a virtual fight over club penguin, you need to get out more often.

Comments

mintcar 9

I don't even remember the last time I've actually done something on a Friday night. Weekends are usually dedicated to school work. :/ OP, if that's what you enjoy doing on a Friday night, then it shouldn't matter.

Why should you? Spare time is for doing what you enjoy. If you like virtual igloo-building and get to spend Friday evenings doing it, then you're living a happy life. Just take it down a notch, mkay?

my friend got on there to make fun of people before

I stopped playing that when I was 5 yrs. shamee ..

What's it feel like to have no friends, good?

why club penguin why not halo or cod at least

your a fag and club penguins gay. it was fin when I was 10 and no one played it, but it sucks now.

you should vandalize his igloo when you make a new account. you know, just hack the website and shit.

perdix 29

Maybe you should spend your Friday nights brushing up on physics. Because of the latent heat of fusion of water, all igloos are the same temperature. They are all equally cool. (I guess if someone made an igloo of frozen salt water, alcohol or ammonia, it could be cooler, but I'm not sure that would be allowed in Club Penguin.)

The_Moustache 6