By Noname - 02/02/2012 10:41 - United States

Today, I got an email from the local D and D meet up group that the next meeting will be on Feb. 14th. I don't know what is more sad: that the group is meeting on Valentine's Day, or that I have nothing better to do but go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 239
You deserved it 4 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yennichan 0

I'm playing D&D on Valentines Day with friends...nothing bad bout that....(though my bf is in the group...so...)

i would say something but i couldn't understand you so...

Comments

There's nothing wrong with D&D, and Valentine's Day is overrated anyway. If you were with someone, you should be making your own special days, not one that's a set day that everyone celebrates. It's not like its Christmas.

D&D Is fun for people who need an escape from reality.. But come on you should be pleasing another smart girl on that special day!!

Who cares what you're doing with them. Hanging out with your buddies is a better way to spend a pointless, synthetic, commercial holiday than sitting at home drinking by yourself and posting whiney things on Facebook because society has convinced you that you are less of a person because you don't have a money-sink for the arbitrarily-assigned economic stimulus effort. You should volunteer to work that day. It's what I do. I have a girlfriend, I would just rather make money than lose it. Alternatively, if you are really lonely, find a party for singles. They're not hard to find.

D&D and Valentine's Day both suck. And too people who are going to say "whoever says VD is stupid, probably has never had a girlfriend and is ugly and pathetic." You'd be right about being ugly, and maybe pathetic. But I have had a g/f for almost a year now, so don't give me that bullshit. Valentine's Day is just corporations trying to bank on romance.

rofl D&D. thats so very sad indeed. but i suppose thats just me thinking of the stereotype, but still lol

just found out what D&D means, both really worse

Wow that sucks. LOL. I play games but shit that is probably the nerdiest thing in existence. I'm hoping this is a made up FML.

threer 30

I was playing D&D on Valentine's Day. Why would it be made up? A lot of commenters said they were as well.

WTF what's happening with Valentine's day ppl... Usually I don't even know that is THE day but even if you know, if you don't have a partner it's just a regular day to enjoy playing D