By maggie - 30/11/2011 19:25 - United States

Today, I got a round brush stuck in my hair so badly that I couldn't get it out for 45 minutes, and had a panic attack. I had to drive through town with a brush dangling from my head, to the hair salon, and listen to them laugh while they got it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 795
You deserved it 8 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason, I pictured Mia from Princess Diaries when I read this.

xGraycloud 4

stuck & sticky don't relate to each other, dumbass.

Comments

erockinthesuburb 17

You're so vain... you probably thought this post was about you.

I guess I will never fully be a woman then considering I have very fine hair and no matter how hard I could try, the brush wouldn't get stuck.

How is this a fml? It's such a common occurence.

I'd consider a Wider toothed brush.. Or a shave.

2ndSucks 15

Yes, if a brush ever gets stuck in my hair, my first reaction will be to shave my head. Genius.

Yeah, if I ever see a smart assed comment, my first reaction is to take it literally. Genius.

Comet_Candy 23

Aww, I feel your pain! That has happened to me too, although I've never actually had to go to a salon to get it removed....x)

every1luvsboners 11

Crayzee4Jesus, I have a strange feeling that your parents are cousins. What exactly is an isits? A saloon or a salon? If you were any smarter you would be retarded.

ikickgingers 15

"retarted"??? Is this ****** legit????

every1luvsboners 11

Are you really this stupid? How do people like you obtain Internet access? You need to **** a duck, then go to hell, dumb-ass bible thumping weirdo.

And yet somehow I don't run into that sort of autocorrect problem. I proofread. All my typos are my own.

ikickgingers 15

58--------Your profile says you are Christian and you even spelled Retarded as "retarted" in your profile. *rolls eyes* The old sister on my shit? Really????? Piss off.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

No, no, they should have stayed, I was enjoying the (crappy) humor!

ikickgingers 15

*prepares for T.I.'s Electroconvulsive therapy* Mwahahahahahaha

Llama_Face89 33

I think that guy should try a career in excavation...I have never seen someone dig themselves into a hole with such skill before...

kaykay20 0

That one takes skill to learn and it only works well with certain hair types. If your hair gets knotted easy it's not the one for you.

Different bristles could help, too. That and knowing what you're doing.

JocelynKaulitz 28

That's happened to me before. But it was nothing a little conditioner and water could do to help get it out.