By Uproar - 17/10/2012 23:00 - Iceland

Today, I got a phone call from my 6-year-old son's school telling me they were concerned about him as he wouldn't stop barking at the radiator. After talking to my husband about it, I found out he's been teaching him so he could see the look on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 977
You deserved it 2 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He always told you he just wanted a dog. Now look what he's done.

Well, I guess it's time to get him neutered.

Comments

hamrtym 15
perdix 29

I hope the look on your face was exceptionally entertaining, because your kid's going to be placed in therapy for years and pigeonholed as emotionally disturbed, maybe even psychotic. Your asshole husband should have stuck to pranks that don't ruin you kid's life. Whoopee cushion, anyone?

flockz 19

i have a wall of shredded whoopee cushions. the bastards never learn my seat can never be taken. i love hearing the last ounces of air escape from their tiny lung as the curvature of my ass crushes them. my therapist just doesn't understand me. neither does society. but i will not stop until i kill them all.

I really hope that you don't seriously believe that a 6 year old acting like a dog is going to have him institutionalized and make him mentally deficient... If so you really need to come out of your protective bubble and join the real world.

hmm I think I would rather pretend like it came out of nowhere... As opposed to telling anyone that's what my husband does on his free time.

zen1979 16

I agree. This would be soooooo funny :)

Kallian_fml 21

Congratulations OP! Now you've got that puppy you always wanted.

My fiance wants to teach our kid to say moo instead of ow or ouch

Your husband must be barking mad. Why not get a real dog? :)

I'm jealous I didn't think of it when my kids were small. Freaking hilarious!

Shoot the bastard now before you have any more dogs, sorry children