By NoToBombs - 07/11/2014 15:51 - United States - Santa Fe

Today, I got a new roommate. I thought he was pretty cool until he mentioned how everything around us was a conspiracy. Then he asked if I knew how to make a bomb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 354
You deserved it 2 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every time he says something, look from side to side and whisper "shhh, they might be listening".

Comments

Sparklers.......... Lots and lots of sparklers wrapped tightly together duct tape.

Don't use duct tape. That stuff is so strong it will absorb the blast.

Naw duct tape will work but it also gets you a felony in the former of a terrorist device. 9-11 laws were exploited. Picalo petes + bottle+ duct tape= trip to court house + $1000 fine. Lucky the judge dismissed the felony charge, but I still have troopers every year come to the house around the 4th of July to check on me.

He could have just been joking...but just in case call the FBI, Army, military, police, the fire department, your mum, his mum and the ghost busters

And the restaurant down the street. All that dialing will work up a good hunger.

He will be laughing when the illuminati kills us all!

RA91 26

This is exactly why I can't have roommates, lmao!!!

Why is that? Is it because they post FMLs about things you asked them in private?

No because they wont share their bomb making secrets.

ostfaiz 18

You are part of the reason why we can't all get along. I hope you're happy to be part of active segregation, discrimination and stereotyping.

There was no race mentioned in the fml. The worst thing #18 did was stereotype Al Qaeda members as bomb loving conspiracy nuts.

martin8337 35

I think that you have an Al Qaeda or ISIS living with you. I think that I would contact Homeland Security if I were you.

RedPillSucks 31

Or a spawn of Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or Ted Kazinsky

Well, aren't you awfully stereotypical to still be a member of a progressive human race?

Google will be his friend...just have him not do it around the house/dorm...

I hope you don't sleep too hard OP because you might have to keep an eye on him at all time