By danrocketman - 05/10/2010 05:16 - United States

Today, I got a job in my university library. My job title is technical services. My actual job is pulling off the book label for the scanner and putting a new one on. For six hours a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 974
You deserved it 4 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Suck it. You're in Texas, you should be grateful you have an indoor job. When I see those poor bastards working on the roads, or building houses or mowing lawns (and all of us know what the vast majority of them look like), I admire their willingness to work like that and am not all that concerned exactly how they got into this country. When I was in college, I had a job in the library drilling holes through several issues of magazines and journals and binding them together between pieces of cardboard. It would have totally sucked, except the university subscribed to a wide array of **** "for research purposes." jkjkjk!

Comments

EmoOrange 0

How much does that pay?? does it require college? lol

It might be "boring", but not FML worthy ;-)

What's with all the FMLs about people complaining about their jobs? ****, work isn't supposed to be fun. This isn't an FML, this is just another person thinking their job should be easy and they'll sail through life. YDI, OP. Quit whining.

Shoot, I'll take his job if he doesn't want it.

You're sincerely bitching because your first day of work wasn't a delight? Maybe that was the quickest thing to train you on and once you finish up the backlog, there will be more duties. But even if that's all you'll ever do, you should be grateful to have a job and not a bad one at that. Quit if it's so demeaning to you.

your an idiot, there are thousands of people out of work and your complaining about something that's easy money? FYL FOR BEING A MORON!

Cheeznibbler 0

Says the person with most retarded pro pic in the world... MORON

KilIjoy 0

hey, it's a JOB. You're not paid to have fun.

there are similarly boring (and more boring) jobs out there that pay less. also, there are people who have shitty jobs and get less money, as well as the unemployed. i would kill for your hours. point is: be grateful for what you *do* have. it's easy, and you're getting paid for it (presumably). |the kid|

idio_fml 0

******* quit then stop bitching