By Jessica - 19/10/2012 01:57 - United States

Today, I got a job babysitting two really sweet kids. When their parents left, they told me that their cat had died. I told them how sorry I was, to which one of them replied, "That's okay. We still have him in a box. Wanna see?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 161
You deserved it 2 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm hoping it died earlier in the day and not a week ago or something.

What If they ment the ashes and not the actual cat?

Comments

oj101 33

Kids. They say the darnedest things. Dw, they probably didn't mean it on purpose. All kids are sweet angels, right? Well, most of the time...

Time to show them how to make a compost pile followed with a showing of the Lion King. "Kitty would have wanted his body to become the soil that would feed the grass that would feed the types of birds that kitty used to harass in the backyard."

Anyone else think the kids killed it and the parents think it has runaway? GET OUT OF THERE OP!!!!

Stop babysitting for them, forever. Something smells fishy, and it's not the cat food.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

I hope that means it died very recently. Or that they mean its ashes.

Chris_trolololol 2

Sounds to me like kitty paid a little visit to their friendly neighborhood taxidermist. That or you've just witnessed the beginning of a sociopath...

...Or maybe it was going to be sent to taxidermist and returned to the kids for their weddings?

*to a taxidermist Sorry for spamming, everyone, didn't see the typo before.

Hey you got warned about the dead cat, be thankful you weren't trying to help an old lady out and find about 14 dead cats in a trash bag .