By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 01:42 - United States

Today, I got a haircut for the first time in almost a year. I thought it looked really nice and made me look good. On my way to CVS, I ran into one of my friends. He examined me and said, "You look... like a crack whore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 522
You deserved it 5 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

Aww, I'm so sorry! I'm sure it's not that bad! ...and what does a crack ***** haircut look like, anyway?

star_ver 0

Uh, maybe the comment was unrelated to your hair... You probably just looked like shit.

Comments

Damn. People are jackasses. I hate when I always get a trim or something and hardly anybody even bothered to notice or mention it, or say "nice haircut". Then again, there are some people whom I've complimented when I noticed things and they were all like "mhmm, thanks..."... all arrogant and stuck up. Sometimes people withhold compliments on a new look you have because they think, probably 10-15 other people complimented you on it anyway, so if they were to say it, you'd probably start getting fed up.

GTFO #4 Anyway, how does your friend know what a crack *****'s hair looks like...? o_o

Your friend wanted to say something negative about your hair, but he couldn't think of a "nice way" to put it, so that was why he paused. You should take it as a meaning that you shouldn't get a "crack *****" haircut, anymore.

kandy_fml 0

I doubt he was serious. He was probably kidding, or he said it because he really thought you looked good, he just didn't wanna tell you because guys are strange like that.

kandy_fml 0

#4 STFU. I'm relatively certain that the sender attempted to write this properly but it went over 300 characters so they had to cut certain things out. But even if they didn't. Who ****** cares? You still got it, right?

marykateex3 0

I agree with #4. But hey, it still made me laugh. I'm sure you'll get compliments from other people, so no worries. (But what exactly does a crack ***** haircut look like?)

meddude 0

the real FYL here is that you used "and" three times in one damn sentence. "Today, I made myself sound like a ditz through an FML. FML"

meddude 0

"what does a crack ***** look like??": SEE Amy Winehouse