By wowzersthatsucks - 29/06/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, I got a facebook relationship request from my crush of 2 and a half years. I was so excited until he posted on my wall, "Sorry wrong Catherine". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 277
You deserved it 5 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so you think without even asking you out, he would send a relationship request?

FYL for having a crush on someone who would ask you out via facebook...

Comments

Yea you deserved that one. Why would you get happy if you actually weren't any a relationship with him?

13 is correct. anyone who asks you out/breaks up with you via LOLFACEBOOK should be hung to a tree branch by their toenails for twelve years

That's too bad. It sucks to see somebody you really like, liking (and dating) someone else. To those who don't seem to understand, the FML is that the guy clearly intended to ask out someone else, and she basically had to see it happen right in front of her after the guy mistaken chose the wrong person. It wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad if she didn't get the request and it just showed up in her news feed later that day.

t_tru 0

I hope he and the other Catherine talked about it first. You don't "ask someone out" on fcking Facebook!

azhein 0

yeah I'm sure the guy was actually in a relationship with the other catherine

why do you want someone to ask you out over FB?

rihannalover 0

ydi for saying wowzers in your username and also, why wouldn't he just tell you that he liked you then requested you haha. sorry though

Why would you say yes anyway! The dude asks you out on FACEBOOK! And I agree with 20 - that's a bit too long...

jdawg777 0

you use the facebook relationship thing if you're already in a relationship with someone. its not a way to ask someone out genius.

The_crow 0

A "facebook relationship request"???? You kids need to have more interpersonal interaction. Who in the deuce asks someone out on facebook? That's like me shopping for a wife on ebay!

hotstuff81 0

That sucks I'm sorry. I've had a crush on this guy for so long he keeps going out with other people. But I still keep my hopes up you should too.

Cittenscollar 0