By a - 21/05/2009 19:18 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I got a call saying that my son was chasing all the girls in the class with his "Sword of Death", otherwise known as my dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 489
You deserved it 109

Top comments

#5, where do you expect her to keep it? In a locked safe behind the picture of Grandma and Grandad hanging at the top of the landing 7ft off the floor with a high-tech alarm system and a self-destruct mode if the fingerprint scanner recognises it to be the fingerprint of someone under the age of 18?

Antonio718 0

It wasn't being put into use anyways...

Comments

bonafidehustler 0

I agree with #9. I assume he was young because if he knew what it was he wouldn't touch it. But why couldn't you hide it better from him?

Sukismama 2

Maybe she did hide it but i'd say I'm safely assuming, and I'm sure you agree, that he is just a little kid and if you have kids or even jus been around them u know they get into EVERYTHING and can easily find hidden things.

**** your sons life. Why would he have it in his hands?!

mehwhateverr 0

What did you do? Put it out on the kitchen table?

hahahahaha next he'll find your anal beads

I'll slay you with my spitballs of power

DaFluffyGoldfish 0

EEEEEEW U LET YOUR KIDS TOUCH IT??? THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!

G_thelegend 0
FlyMeAway 2

Well it's not like OP said 'Here honey play with this'. Jeez

#5, where do you expect her to keep it? In a locked safe behind the picture of Grandma and Grandad hanging at the top of the landing 7ft off the floor with a high-tech alarm system and a self-destruct mode if the fingerprint scanner recognises it to be the fingerprint of someone under the age of 18?

07_MKV 0

Hahahahahah, nice, hide stuff better?

BlaBlaBla_95 0