By notahomewrecker - 09/01/2010 16:07 - United States

Today, I got a call from the guy I'd been seeing for a few weeks. It was his wife calling to find out what was going on with us. He told me he was separated. He left his kids home alone to hook up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 889
You deserved it 5 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel more sorry for the kids than you, honestly.

Comments

Hermyoni 0

Exactly #11. Never sleep with someone until the divorce is finalized and certainly not separated only. It's a FYL that the man used you but really it's a you deserve it since he was only separated not divorced.

Some divorces last for a very long time, especially if there are kids involved. It took my parents 5 years to get the divorce finalised, but they were separated from day 1. There's not that much difference.

LemonadePink 0

Yeah there's more guys in the world. You've only been seeing him for a few weeks, not like it was a year. But he'll get his ass kicked so, happy ending. :)

Consider yourself lucky that you have found out this info about him only a few weeks into the relationship. It's emberrassing none the less, but atleast you are aware of what kind of selfish jerk he is. His priorities are way off, there was no way that your relationship would have had a happy ending. Learn from it and find yourself a good man.

How did it take the wife that long to figure this out? Aren't woman better at this?

Trooth 13

so you got a call from the guy you had been seeing and then he turns into the wife? that makes no sense... but also that sucks about the fml

noobalicious 0

The wife was calling on the guys cellphone that's why she thought it was him.