By SlowLane - 11/09/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, I got 4 "photo enforced" speeding tickets in the mail. It was from the car that was stolen from me three weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 317
You deserved it 2 836

Same thing different taste

Comments

Fuuuuuuck speed cameras. Don't flash me, bro! It obviously isn't you in the pictures. Don't pay. Besides, you should've reported someone pulling a Niko Bellic on your car anyways.

Sorry, Leafhead, but this one bores me too much. He should have reported his car stolen and gotten a case # from the police. The same police who are sending him the tickets. Problem solved. Zzzzzzzz. It may seem like I comment on every single one, but I don't.

you ******* do comment on every one... several times.

playfuldesk 0

Hey, that's one "penis" for each ticket! Yay!

It's just your car's way of keeping in touch.

Aren't you supposed to unregister it or something?

magicsparrow 0

?? Unregister a car b/c it's stolen... That's not how that works.

pshnoway 0

Report it!! Also FYL for having your car stolen.

"...The world could use a cowboy right about now Run those bad guys right out of town Round 'em up and hunt 'em down The world could use a cowboy right about now The world could use a cowboy..." Just hope he runs him out of town while YOU are in possession of your car...

mj2123 0

Yep and yep. Nothing else to say.